Domesticated Oats

Syban

me too! i stil have harvesters I can plop down ... would just need a WP to do it ???

Perhaps I can log in tonight for the third night in a row! woowoo!

*bounces off to explore Talus*

*hugs*

Nadjia

Woot Nadjia!

Get some Tortuns for us!

And I will need to do a bit of exploring for good sights, but the main worry I have is harvesters... tough to find High Capacity Flora Farms.

Better yet .. i still have enough XP to retrain survey 1. And since I don't wanna do a mastery of anything yet (though I am working on scout/rifles then ranger) I go get the skill back:)

*don't wanna drop dancer til I have our shiny new theater up and do a couple of performances*

Okay here are 2 waypoints for places near my farms:

741m South of Mos Entha: 925 2496 (when I went back though, there wasn't a place to build) 68% concentration

937m from Mos Espa: -2389 1336 ( i set a high capacity one there and there's room to build) 70% concentration

I'll letcha know when I got it all picked up, Syban ???

*hugs*

Nadjia - who was slain today by a Rebel Turret!! *stomps off mumbling something about covert scanners*

yeah, i wasn't pasying attention and just had 'autopilot' on. I thought it was an Imperial base, but found out too late that the banner was all wrong.

It's not near any of my harvesters though ???

Nadj

Dantooian Fruits are also good at this time:

Gakrooto, Dantooine Fruits (Entered By Takko / Not Verified) - I verify that this is true

Marked as available 20 hours ago by Takko

DR=584, FL=380, PE=967, OQ=925 **

So I have a farm up for that about 800m from the Mining Outpost (forgot to write coordinates down - so if ya need them, feel free to gmail me).

That Mining Outpost is laggier than Coronet!!

*hugs*

Nadjia

Was there alot of people at the outpost?

The reason I ask is because a rifleman exploit (in a way) was posted on the official forums... if you see many people with T21's there it's probably due to that.

There was so many people there .. all professions that the load time caused lag on everyone missions: for example, after a kill I loot and harvest ... usually it's instant, this time it took about 5 seconds for it to be completed.

And if you wanted to run through the outpost, it was very choppy.

*pouts*

So I get buffed at mining then travel to imperial outpost :)

Archived