Potential Member Question

Guest LibraLizard

Guest LibraLizard

First off, this is an OOC post. I took this section of the forum to be OOC, wasn't quite sure on that point. Anyway, I was looking to join this guild because it looked like a helluva fun time. I filled out the application once, and the 'submit' button appeared not to work. I sent an email to both of the top guild members about my problem. One (Uglutz) replied to me and told me to do it again, as it apparently wasn't working when I tried, but had been fixed. I reapplied, and it seemed to work this time. After not receiving a confirmation or rejection after two days, I sent another email to Uglutz to see if the application worked or not this time. It's been about three or four days since I sent the second email, and I haven't received any new information to enlighten me. Should I still keep trying to join this guild, or start looking at other guilds?

Edited by LibraLizard

UG!

Yes, this forum is ooc.

Sorry for not getting back to you. I thought Balandar (Grulg) was taking care of your app as you had additional questions for the guild before wishing to join (the roleplay stance of the clan etc...)

As I recall, you were wishing to be the well-spoken player?

Guest LibraLizard

*grins*

Yes, that's right, I wished to be a well-spoken (when the situation allowed) troll, due to his partial raising and tutelage by a paladin (no, he won't be a 'righteous' character. His relationship with his foster father would not turn out to be a good one ??? ). Figured I could be a diplomat of sorts, if the clan needed to communicate with those who didn't speak any orcish tongue (gods forbid). I was tentatively asking if this would be too cliche or too inappropriate for this guild. I was going to have my character meet a member of SoC in a fanfic story or series of them, and have my char get to know them that way. So sorry to ramble on, but yes, that was me.

Edited by LibraLizard

Uglutz and I have spoken about your character. If you decide to learn the Alliance language you can be a translator for the guild. However, you must always speak orcish around orcs, Nub humie blah! When you speak the Alliance language, use only small words that are similar to the orcish language, but still reflect your stay with the Skullcrusher Orc Clan.

Good Example: Me sleepy, where can me sleep? And me hungry!

Bad Example: Tell me good sir, where is your nearest inn and tavern?

Bad Example: Tell me good sir, where is your nearest inn and tavern?

Any SoC member talks like this get's clomped.

Plain and simple

HOOOOWAAAAH!