PA Hall Meeting Minutes

nadjia rhazzka

PA Mall:

The current PA Hall is the home to our new mall. The one who holds that mall currently is Jan'Dai and will be transferred to Sei as soon as his lots become open. (We are having those with 9 open lots hold the PA Hall, Jan'Dai needs his lots open soon is why were are transferring it).

Currently there are four members who will have vendors in the mall: Eameu, Olyr, Nichen and Ziggy.

If you wish to have a vendor there, please send me a gmail.

Open Lots:

Syban wishes anyone who has open lots to donate them to the crafters/miners of the guild. If you have an open lot you can donate, please post a note here in the forums. (I will start a new thread in SWG Crafters if it isn't already started.)

Future Events:

Scavenger Hunt:

I am planning a guild scavenger hunt that will last for 2 weeks. You can either be in a team or find the items yourself. I am making the list of items to be found and will mail it out with details later this week or early next week. Anyone who knows of things I shouldn't put on list (or should) feel free to gmail me.

Eameu has volunteered to take care of the prizes *hugs*.

If this guild based svavenger hunt is successful, I will plan a bigger one to include all guilds in Neo-Rome and perhaps those who sign up from the SWG Official Forums when I post it in the Player City Events.

PvP Tournament:

I am researching how to run a PvP tournament and would love any help/advice anyone has.

Theater:

Our current theater is being allowed to decay since the owner doesn't participate on our server anymore. I have a new deed for one that I will place as soon as the old one is gone.

Activities:

I am rehearsing an interpretive dance called 'Death of a Warrior' - the battle between Darth Maul/Obi Won and Qui-Gon (sp?). Also in the works are a few plays that I wish to put on with other entertainers.

Hunts:

I will be planning hunts on Monday and Thursday nights. Syban will also be planning some. I wish I were available to hunt every night, but reality slaps me in the face alot! *grin*

I think that is it. Perhaps these aren't true minutes, though it helps to read what went on if ya couldn't be there.

*guild hugs*

May the Force serve you well!

Nadjia

Archived