berserker epic

wangurce

Praklion of the Cauldron. lvl 60 mob that summons, casts a 1200hp dd, has ae mez and leaves you drunk. all who go on this hunt should have hi alcohol tolerance. gonna take dragon type melee and lots of stuns.

would like to get this part of epic behind me so I can hunt all the components i need. any chance we can put something together for may 5th or 6th? If I can get him out of the way I can handle everything else except the last quest which requires a raid.

Double check the days, because you said May 5th or 6th and they have passed already. Guild bank has 9 Rebreathers (gotta get then 10th back from guildie who left), so I can bring those along also, since at 70% and 30% he decides to run and go back to his hidey hole under the water. When you double check the days, make note of which time is best for you. The guild usually has the best force around 10PM EST and later.

• 5 weeks later...

On Saturday, Wangurce asked people online to assist with this mob. I spoke up and mentioned we needed more force online to get this done. After reading up more, we also need at least one other detail attended too - Alcohol Tolerance at 200.

The area effect that the mob casts makes you have a drunk effect. It is essential that all the main forces have 200 AT in order to reduce this effect and allow them to be able to respond well and effectively.

Archived