Undead ok?

Vexica

oww nope srry no Undead alowed...

SoC is an anti Deddie Clan.

I Quote:

The skullcrushers are comprised mainly of orcs. There are, however, many tauren and trolls among the clan. This is one of the few orc clans that refuse to allow the undead among them. They fear the undead most among all of the races of the world, for they are “bad vudu”. Shakha prohibits the clan to have friendships and alliances with the “dedies” for they are traitorous in nature and their bond of word means nothing.

But that's the challenge, you see...to play and Undead and get accepted somehow. :D

I'm with you, Vexy! We'll make our own "Undead Only-No Stinky Orcs Allowed" guild or something. :sword:

(kidding, but not about playing undead when it comes out...)

Bah stink'n rott'n deadi!

Deadiez shuld nebur been part ub da Horde!!!

(I have always thought that orcs would have nothing to do with necromancy. Orcs in general dislike magic, but have developed some tolerances for it -- mainly for the fact that you need magic to fight magic -- and I think that is the limit of the tolerance. If orc foes had no magic, the need for warlocks would be zero. Orcs would rather engage foes hand to hand, rather than with magic.

Necromancy is the worst of the worst. Magic perverted in such away that it reverses the natural laws of magic and nature.

Orcs would view using undead to fight enemies as if they were stealing the kills that should belong to the orcs -- like sending out a killing robot to do the work of an orc! Completely unheard of!)

All deadiez must die! Hrmm... well dem must die again den!!!!

Edited by Kor!