Prayers needed.

Leah

Hail All. I have sorely missed you. Unfortualty real life has been more hetic than I ever imagined it could get. I'm now offically working 7 days a week. (I work in production) But thats not the reason for the prayer request. On Feb 2 my brother and his wife had a baby boy. He was having some difficulty breathing and after many tests in Phoenix Childrens Hospital it turns out this boy has a tumor. Its in his chest. He is schedauled for surgery this monday. On top of that my dad is in the hospital due to transient strokes. Still no word on what they think is going on with him. Hopefully all will be well. And we'll get caught up at work so I can get back, like I want to! Thanks again everyone. I know the power this group carries and I am truly honored to be a part of it. Safe Journeys to all.

Thank you everyone. Prayers seem to have been answered with my nephew. Monday he underwent surgery. It went well and is recovering nicely. Good news was that the tumor was encapsulated and completly removed. Just waiting word on my Dad now.... Have to love the "waiting game" Be safe.