Counter Strike

Balandar

How is counter strike, any good? I remember reading about it awhile back.. sounds like a hot game. Like I posted in the past.. I play Socom 2 online.. another terrorism shooting game, I love it. Got pretty damn good in that game.. people running around with machine guns and I can cap them with a pistol.. ah I love

Heh, all you need is a half life cd key or counter strike cd key and then you can download the game from steampowered.com. I like it, it's fun to take out your frustrations on someone else. But I still suck at it... it's the only FPS that I can play on my 19" monitor without getting sick.

• 2 weeks later...

I played Counter-strike for 3 and half years, since version 1.2. I haven't played in 2 months, and haven't played hardcore in 8 or 9. The game is awesome, though I severely dislike the interface changes in the newest version, 1.6. I also don't like the fact they have adapted the game to Steam. That's probably the cause of the interface changes, now that I think about it. At any rate, version 1.5 is great, and the new equipment in 1.6 is cool. If only they didn't change the damn interface... :)

At my peak, I bested 95% of the players opposing me. I remember one particular match, I was counter-terrorist, where I was the only one left against 6 on the other team. They were decent players too! Not noobs, that's for sure. I thought I was dead for sure, so I camped one spot behind a box in a wide hallway under a bridge. (de_dust map if you know it) I listened for footsteps, I could tell a couple of them were coming around behind me, and a couple more were on the other side. I leaped out, startling one to my left and fired mid-air (AK47, fully-auto), got extremely lucky, and hit him in the head. I landed and quick took aim at the 2nd, a few feet behind him, dropped him with a burst of 4 shots to the chest. I spun around just in time to see the other two drop down from a ledge up on the bridge above me, the first didn't see me and I got a headshot on him with 2 picked single-shots. The next thing I know 2 more drop down behind the one I just killed, I fire a couple bursts of 2 or 3 shots at the 2nd, hit him in the neck, so he went down quick, the 3rd started hitting me but he only had an NP5 Navy (submachine gun) so from the distance he was at it didn't hurt much through my kevlar. I picked a headshot on him too, then *click click* I'm out of ammo. I press 2 with my left ring finger quickly and am sprint-strafing to my right firing off my Glock (single-shot, I hate multiple setting). I can see I'm hitting him but at a distance the glock sucks and he has an M4A1 (urbanized m16 with silencer). I notice my health's turned red, which means low, and think I'm gone when boom, headshot. I couldn't believe it. It was an awesome round that seemed to go in slow motion. (yes I get THAT into games, can't you tell? :) ) Of course, in the fashion of stupid counter-strike players, as soon as the next round began I read "What'd you do Dav, turn on your hax? You f***ing h4ck3r." I would like to reassure all of you, however, I used a hack for CS once, and it was to get an idea what to look for in players that might be hacking. (Seriously) I sucked, lol... The hack auto-aimed for me but I was so used quick reflexes in the game I over-compensated with the aimbot on and would shoot a full screen too far in whatever direction the enemy was. LoL, the only hack that had benefit for me was wallhack. Turn all the hacks off cept' that one and play. It's the most used hack too, so it was a good learning experience. I deleted the entire thing from my frustration box later that evening, though.