Kingdom of Winterfell will not fall....

Borg

As I have been venturing throughout the realm as of late I have found that the lore of the land we call home has begun to be lost.

I instructed Colin Mor to begin to record and recall as many of the events of days gone past so that the new lines of HONOR will know thier history like the back of thier own hand.

Here is PART of the Lord Ventryn Epic as reported in the realm newsprint.

KingdomofWinterfell1.JPG

KingdomofWinterfell2.jpg

Here was the battle plans and execution of the Defense of Winterfell Keep in an overhead map view.

KingdomofWinterfell3a.JPG

KingdomofWinterfell3b.JPG

KingdomofWinterfell3c.JPG

KingdomofWinterfell3d.JPG

Summary of the Defense of Winterfell as reported in the realm newsprint.

KingdomofWinterfell4.jpg

Now that brings back some memories!!!

Too bad there was a few omissions!!!

Such as:

The proud Warlock Cohort was given orders to secure Stark's Keep for over 24hours! Yes, 24 hours! I do recall spending a sleepless night with the rest of the warlock cohort ensuring the safety! Oy! What a boring night of dispatching a few skeletons that was!!!

I truly wish I was around at this time. I am grateful to you Borg for relating this story to us, and look forward very much to more stories of its ilk, and am especially anticipating the stories of the retaking of our cities from the juka hordes.

oh man, Martok is right that does bring back memories... just reading this now, but I am in those pictures from the days before I joined PGoH. If you look at the villa in front of the keep, the picture that shows everyone making a circle/box in front of the keep, I am the one with the norse helm and the big shield, and the two others next to me are freinds of mine.

The woman in blue with the bonnet I do believe is a woman named Linderella or in that picture Lorainna, from a group around at that time, and formed during the war in Trinsic known as The Alliance, and she was a reporter for them, and an old GM of mine, taking pictures and such. Happy Birthday!

Wow, the old days.

Great memories indeed. For those that have never had the opportunity to participate in any of the historical epic realm battles, I hope that one day you'll get to experience it.

For the melee folks we, probably burned through more bandages in those battles than a year's worth of regular adventuring. Good times indeed