Times Zones

novawop

I am adding this to help others with telling when our raids are and setting up times with people in differant time zones.

example: 1pm PST* = 2pm MST** = 3pm CST*** = 4pm EST**** = 2am CEST ************

* = Pacific Standard Time

** = Mountain Standard Time

*** = Central Standard Time

**** = Eastern Standard Time

************=Central Europe Standard Time

Arinzona Is on MST time right now

Also Note Arizona For some reason Has to Be different and never changes thier time to compensate for DayLight Saving Time.

I dont know when the changes for day light saving time is so if someone would be so kind and add that it would help me alot.

I Have added this to my signiture to make it easy to look up. click on the link and there you are to figure out when to hang or not to hang with your buds.

Note the weekend Wife faction does not mean I'm P.W. NO its means I dont know when RL will let me play or have to drop everything to do some rotten nasty chore. like feed the dishes or water the dog or kick the Kids. So BY Far I try to play as much as i can when RL Lets me.

OH I hear the Wife. SSSSHHHHHH! :devil: " yes dear, Rub your feet?, right away! " :)

Later Gang.

This is a good idea nova. I'm in the middle of winter break atm, so my schedule will change at the end of January, but for the time being it's about 5 or 6 PM - 4 AM EST. I'm thinking I will add a little (EST) next to my name in my signature if it will help and as long as people understand what it means! hehe

Archived