Cleric Stuff

Altarial

This may be pretty obvious, but I have seen some clerics not use this trick - when on an indoor raid, cast yaulp inbetween heals for the standing mana regen. That little thing will help you from getting sit aggro, as well as be able to cast heals faster since you'll already be standing.

Yaulp 4, 5 and 6 are the mana regen ones (might be wrong about 4). They are all very fast casting, none are over 2.0 if even that. They are all nominal on mana, about 15 mana. The duration isn't long, about 30-48 seconds or so. They pay for themselves after thenfirst 12 seconds, then they pay off in dividends. They drop if you try and sit, and can't be used on a mount.

For perspective, Alt at 0% mana, and no buffs, will regen enough mana to yaulp in one tick. After that if constantly cast her mana is at 40% in about 4 minutes, which is a lot of mana for her. If she tried to regen this sitting, she'd spend probably 20 mins to get to full.

From what i was wold by other cleric friends..is yaulp6+VoQ+like FT4 and ya regen like 1 mana a tick faster than sitting....it all depends on the FT ya have if it will be faster to sit and med or yaulp up...i know for sumelar he med faster sitting then yaulp'n

When I have Yaulp 6 + C5 + Armor of the Zealot + FT5 + MC1, I med super fast. The main reason for mentioning using Yaulp is not to use it instead of sitting, but as a way to keep up your mana on a cheal rotation in particular. On raids, and especially a cheal rotation, you want to be standing and prepared for your turn. I also always use Yaulp when on a LDoN mission, so I can help add to the dps while still medding. I guess using Yaulp does depend on other buffs and FT, but it should always be used on a cheal rotation so that the cleric does not miss their turn in the rotation by not being able to cast in time.

Yaulp 6 = 12/tick

C5 = 18/tick

Armor of the Zealot = 8/tick

FT15+MC1 = 16/tick

Meditate = not sure what mana/tick this gives me, but if someone knows then please let me know :)

Edit: I think I counted 60/tick sitting as opposted to 54/tick when standing. In most cases 6/tick is not gonna make a huge difference.

Archived