R/L Meeting

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

hehehhe i wasnt sure.... i just never got golf..:devil: takes 3 hrs you dont do much,,,,wait uo can be like that too!!!! hehehehehej/k all :silly::)

Golf is quite boring. But if it were in Myrtle beach I could join, but I doubt I'd be able to afford going to vegas. Im way too lazy to drive or sit in a car that long from Athens GA. Plus Georgia only has the savages to worry about, no giants here. Or if we did it before the major tourism time we could probably all go to Hilton Head Island, I know my way around there and a bunch of really good places to eat. =D

I am pleased to say that there will be two PGoH members staying here at my house in April. *Hope you like the water bed in the spare bedroom* Me and my wife have no kids YET hehe. So if anyone ever wants to come down this way just give me a yell. Id be more then happy to accomodate a few of ya. I live in Swansboro NC in case you want to look that up. There are so many things to do around here. Lots of cool places to see. Anything from me taking you to go shoot Machine guns yes I said that right Machine guns to Light Houses to Night clubs. My best friend is a DJ so thats always fun. But seriouly If you want to come let me know. We are buying a house in September time frame so maybe later in the future we can accomodate a few more of you. But as of now if you dont mind the couch or an air mattres the more the marier. Maybe we can all get together this summer and go to the Renaisance Fair. Been there a few times, lots of fun. Oh yeah and fore those of you who like the water well theres LOTS of beaches here lol and a really nice aquarium. So if anyone else is coming let me know. Oh yeah hope you guys can play POKER woot wooot.

Tass :)

Guest Charlie

basket ball?:devil: youd know better than i in that:) heheeheh well i suppose that myrtle beach is a good spot??? i shall start some planning: it wont be till next march... i know very far away... but the guardians are planning on being here then right????I certainly am:):silly: let me know of any hot spots in myrtle and the area.I want to make it fun for all,thats why i feel its important to take the necessary time on it... i hope that is ok for all:) safe journies to all r/l & r/p:) :)

Bloody Freaking NC! Are you kidding! All these years I have known and been around PGoH folks, thinking I was all alone here in VA!! And your right down the freaking interstae! :0

Im only 2 1/2 hours from Duck, NC. So not far for me at all, if I ever had any bloody time.

Ofcourse, VA is in between NC and Jersey and the other places, if ever you guys stopped and thought.. hey Maybe we can go to VA as a group, since Strider lives in tourist land (near Williamsburg VA) and just so happens to work at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg.. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Play with that idea..

Damn people, not telling me how close you were to me..

BAH!

Ill now go and rot in my grumpiness *wink*

Ok, incase anyone saw my post and said.. hmm.;. Virginia.... OOoo Busch Gardens! haha, just incase here is some info on the theme park and group admissions, etc.. just incase, who knows.

Group Size Regular (Ages 7 & up) Child (Ages 3-6)

15 - 149 $40.00 $33.00

Meal Certificates

· Platinum $16.48 inclusive

· Sampler platter, medium beverage, dessert and salad at Trappers Smokehouse, Ristorante della Piazza or Das Festhaus.

· Gold $12.29 inclusive

· Valid any restaurant (EXCLUDING Baby Back Ribs at Trappers Smokehouse and Das Festhaus) for an entrée, medium beverage and dessert.

· Silver $10.15 inclusive

· Valid any restaurant (EXCLUDING Baby Back Ribs at Trappers Smokehouse and Das Festhaus) for an entrée and medium beverage.

· Child's $6.75 inclusive

· Valid for any child's meal: Hot Dog, Pizza, Macaroni n Cheese, Chicken Strips or Spaghetti and a small beverage.

Sold in advance and prepaid only. Menus subject to change. Certificates redeemable for face value only. No cash value and no change given.

Busch Bucks

A simple alternative to group meal arrangements. Busch Bucks can be exchanged for food at any one of our fine restaurants throughout the park. Busch Bucks are available in increments of $3, $4, $5 and $7 and provide flexibility for your group. Busch Bucks are available for any size group and must be purchased at least two weeks in advance.

So, thats some basic stufff, and also the park doesnt have to be an option if theme parks arent someones idea of fun, that area, Williamsburg has lots of stuff to do, like Colonial Williamsburg for you history people, hehe.

Also, on the Busch Gardens thing, there is another option for cheaper tickets per day, and also there is a Water park Water Counrty USA, right down the road. Both great parks, been going all my life.

Like I said, I can get tickets cheaper, thogh cant say a lot about it on here.

If any of this sounds like an interesting idea for a guild/game meet, let me know, it is a central location for what seems to be a lot of people, and cpuld be lots of fun.

And april and or may is a good time to come.

Anyways, think on it and let me know what you think.

Guest Charlie

oooooooHHHH Roller Coaster!!!!!strider you may know a kid named Aaron who does or used to appx 1 yr ago work at the arcade ,goes by the nickname Aralo,loves the ride Apollos Chariot,he played UO for a while he also lives in VA do you know him?:0

i wouldnt mind a PGoH day at Busch Gardens.... I LOOOOOOOVE amusement parks!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Erm ..... poker? *begins to fidget* :(

Guess I'd best increase my budget for this trip, eh?

Or will ya'll do the gentlemanly thing and let the gals

win a few? :)

I can't be neeked this time, were am I gona hide the ace then. UHMM never mind dont answer that. As far as playing poker I figured we would play for pennies nickels dimes you know keep it small. But no matter what just wana have fun. As far as letting the ladies win sshhoottt my wife never lets me win and trust me I try my butt off. So the answer is no. :no:

As far as the baby sitter goes, Sojo bring the baby I think most of us that are gona be here have held or had a baby :D

I know that Akroma and Sojo are coming dow this weekend wooot woooot. Sojo wants a rematch really bad hehe Athena said shes gona :) us again. LOL

Lets us all hope we all make it here ok and there are no problems. Have you guys seen an actual light house? Wana go? Or to the battleship in Wilmington. No matter what I know we have a beach night prepared already. Man I cant wait for you all to get here :D

Tass :(

*grabs kilt* hey Akroma wana borrow this. *wooot wooot*

*runs away naked* >:L

When is everyone going down I am trying to decide if i can get down there but i need to know the specific dates so I can decide if im going to drive or fly.

I will be arriving from Texas on the evening of

April 21. Hudson will be flying in from Michigan

that evening as well -- Raleigh airport.

We plan to rent a car on the 22nd and drive to

Logan's, Akroma's, Tasselhoff's --- not sure which.

Party for a few days, leave on Sunday, the 25th.

I have closed this thread and begun a 2005 process of planning thread

CLICK HERE

Within the UO area I will have another thread that will begin listing the KNOWN meetings the UO team have already set up for 2004 if any members wish to join them at those sites.