Crystalinne

Crystalinne

Character Name: Crystalinne Malla'Abban

Class: Necromancer

Race: Dark Elf

Level: 56

AA: 1

Alts that you would like in ML; name, class, race, lvl, aa (you must wait the 2 week period before any alt will be invited.)

none atm (all my alts are under 40)

How did you hear about ML? and what is the main reason you wish to join?

looking for recruiting guilds, have met a few very nice ML members and would like to check out your guild, I am currently very disgruntled with the progression in my guild, as I have been in it for two years and the officers suddenly seem to have some problem with me... (I was away for five months over a year ago and they're still penalizing me for it, I tried to talk to my guild leader about this, he made me sound wrong, so I sent him a long note of apology and his only words to me were "and it was a piss poor apology too.") I'm just looking to be treated fairly as I am willing to help anyone in my guild with anything they need (I love doing epic fights and raiding, so long as I can make myself useful). I have a lot of experience with raids and I am looking for a friendly family enviornment.

Former guilds: and why did you leave or why were you kicked out?

EDL- reason is stated above fairly clearly. Been there since February 2002 (right after EDL was formed)

Unbroken - left Unbroken because they had a mass loss in members and I was looking for more of a guild, I was in Unbroken from the time I joined EQ in 2000 until I joined EDL.

General number of hours played per week: (hopefully alot because I am demanding)

let's see, generally about 10 hours a day 6 days a week (I'm a stay at home mom)... and more if events are planned

Tradeskills above 100:

all of them except jewel crafting

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)

Or preferably link your magelo profile link it its not hard

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=555869

I also have a set of resist gear that takes all my resists above 150

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)

Allied with Coldain and CoV

Bah forget it thats what they made Kael and thurgadin for....

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy): You should get them all LoY has an awesome map option and we dont want to have to babysit ya

All =)

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc If not they are easy to get so work on em.

Howling Stones, that's it, but I have the components for the Seb and the SS keys, just haven't put them together yet

Do you have any Pop flags?

Not yet, I have guides on how to do all of them and I have participated in the Hedge even in PoN and the trials in PoJ, I just wasn't on the guild list to be flagged yet (seniority, because of my leave, I lost mine apparantely, btw, my leave for five months was because I had a child...).

What is the status of your epic? (not that there arent better items out there so we know they are a waste of time but the clicky rezzes are nice.)

I am three items away from my epic, all of which drop in Plane of Sky.

Do you have an Enduring breath item? If not how the heck do you play?

Yes

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)?

220 something.

If you were a bowl of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? (Yes a psychological question because I want to know what Im getting into)

Strawberry, cuz it's yummy

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why?

gnomes, they're rounder

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?

Because dark elf women are the sexier of all the races and we can corrupt any male *evil laughter*

E-mail address:

Ravenspellsong@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking, I'll be looking for one of yas in game today or tomorrow, hope to hear from you soon as I'd love to have a friendly guild again that I can enjoy. ;)

The rest of the officers and I hope to get to know you better soon. You sound like you need a good home, and ML is exactly that! Please join our chat channel in game called MLchat, so that you can begin to know our members and be up to date on our happenings. Wednesday at 7:30 PM EST is our next planned raid, which will be to Plane of Fear. Please try and attend if you are available.

Archived