The Forsaken

Vidarok

Dark tidings are spreading throughout Orgrimmar my chieftains. I have heard disturbing rumors that Warchief Thrall has entered into a pact with the remnants of the (spits) Scourge led by the Banshee Queen! The pushdug call themselves the Forsaken. Warboss...Vuduboss...is this true? What is your judgment for the Clan on this matter?

OOC: Here is the most recent information I could find concerning the Horde/Forsaken alliance.

Edited by Vidarok

Me nub twust dem. Thrall pushdug fur letzin dem be inz da Horde. Dey unly yuse uz agh den dey wul stabz uz in da bak.

Me smelz baad vudu wit dem. Weez nub letz dem joyn da bubhosh Skullcrushers yet, yub Grulg?

Edited by Uglutz

Dat am gud. Me wuz worryied bubhosh Skullcrushers wer gona let em in. Wud am da Warchief agh Cairne Bloodhoof tinkin opining da uzg up lyk dat?

Edited by Vidarok

Me tunk ded pushdug oomies am grut!!

Furst lat sut demz on ghaash :)

Uki, me tri tu help lat sum wid orc blah..

Nub tunk, uze tink ur thot. (( think or thought ))

Wud am grut? Lat meen bubhosh? Bubhosh ib (( great/good/brave ))

Lat kan blah sit ib lat wunt tu. "Sut" nub luuk gud me tink. Lat nub hab tu blah ebbery wurd in urkish.

Ded oomies guud, yub. Nub deddie oomies. Dem ded fer meny cycles. Dem ruttun. Ib lat ghaash deddie, dem gu puuf. Dem ull ashez nuw. Nub mur deddie. Ashez nub gud tu eet! Meybi fer peece stik, har har! *puffs on the peace pipe* SKAH!! Nuw me luuk lik Thrall. *throws the peace pipe down and stomps on it* Der.

Uki!

But lat dunt huv ta ghaash ded oomies tu lun!

Jusd fur ash ur dub minutus!

Weeb du at lik diz:

VUUR.JPG

Agh dan weeb du itz lik diz oomie:

0104_hannibal2.jpg

Edited by Vradish

"guj" shuld bi oomie, or elvie, ur dorf, ur urk, ur whuteber imz am. Nub "guy".

Agh lat stull nub gruk!! Jus clomped oomies ib uki, dem fresh, dem gud tu ghaash agh eet. DEDDIE, da fursakun, nub guud tu ghaash. Dem su uld dat dem burn ub jus lik dat. Nubting left bud ashez en ash sekund.

Skah!

Me uat ded oomies uven uf demz am ushes!

Me just ulways hangru!

Su dunt **** ubuot dat! :devil:

Vradish, try this, spell the words as they sound. For example:

Eat - eet

even - evun, eben, etc

ashes - ashez, ashiz,... not sure of another good way of saying ashes.

hungry - hungri, or hungry even.

It makes things easier. They sound more or less like English, but have that orcish look and feel to them.

Guest Gishnak

just to say f*** . I just learn english by net , sow I dont know many complicated words ang spelling of them ,sow my orcish creating isnnt going easy :alcoholic: sometimes I just dont understand your orcih coz ther are compicated words ... yea yea learn more , but if u can use simpler ones can u just do it ? plz

and btw Im studing now eng & german and MY polish - veery complicadet , sow be patient and lennient ...

Most of the orcish words should be simple and short.. unless it's really hard to communicate something without that word. It shouldn't be too much of a problem for you, orcish is mostly distorted (badly spelled) English that has an orcish feel and look.

Guest Gishnak
Most of the orcish words should be simple and short.. unless it's really hard to communicate something without that word. It shouldn't be too much of a problem for you, orcish is mostly distorted (badly spelled) English that has an orcish feel and look.

oki u see it may be simple , but in creation process we use ... errrm simple noised (?) letters - o-u -t-d and sow on ... u speak eng every day sow its simple to u , to change some letters and "broke" language ... but not to me , I must think loonger in this that my reading is diffrent from yours and when I read your orcish i just dont recognite the same words ! fe thot and thought . I simple dont see diffrences yet

plz write some reguls on page of craeting new words , as converting o to u etc

We don't need to speak orcish at all on the boards unless you're telling a rp story or something. In game (once released) speaking orcish is required but as for the boards, we're doing it now to help those who have maybe never done so before get used to it and learn that's all.