Sec-Ra (Imperial Bodyguards)

Borg

VaderRecruitment.JPG

Roles as Imperial Bodyguards are selected from existing members of ITC who have proven thier Roleplaying ability and discipline within the Imperial Garrison or Militia.

Existing ITC Members sign below (Reply your ingame namesake)

and message INGAME Victor upon completion.

The Sec-Ra will be roleplaying apprentiship to Lord Vader and are on duty with the ITC during thier training to become Sith Knights.

• 11 months later...

They are our elite protectors… think the Imperial Crimson Guard/Texas Rangers. Pretty much troubleshooters for the ITC and protectors all rolled into one.

Dancer getting harassed in a Cantina and calls for help over our Guildchat com… The SecRa respond. Loosing shipments due to pirates and Imperial Command is stumped on where they are located… send in the SecRa.

Now as for skills… it’s what ever will get the job done. If they engage in PvP on a constant basis they may want to keep track of the FotM (Flavor of the Month) skill set so they can go toe to toe with an aggressor.

Unlike Stormtroopers who should master a Rifle/Carbine profession so they can use the weapons Stormtroopers do, SecRa are open in their chosen professions. An old standard is to take a melee skill so they can tank for us (Protect us) during guild hunts.

Though with the storied past of the Sector Rangers (SecRa) it does ask for a bit of RPing knowledge and interest. They are modern versions of Texas Rangers or the sheriffs of the old west. Tough hard as nails people but with a moral compass that never waivers.

Anyways I’m rambling but that pretty much sums it up… oh and they don’t wear the standard guild blue color, instead it’s crimson red.

;)

sounds good ;)

Unless y'all have any opposition, I'd like to apply. It means I can get some combat xp, rp experience with y'all, and have a purpose in the guild :D

I'm still workin' towards architect.... but I think I'll get some work done towards combat and imperial faction points :D

I'll get rid of pistoleer and go for fencer or swordsman.... or maybe unarmed..... gotta decide soon, eh.

anyways, I'm off SWG for this week, got school stuff to take care of. Probly be on later in the week, like Saturday/Sunday. And I'll probly get more time in next week, Thanksgiving means five day weekend ;P

well that was gay. I didn't get my laptop back 'til just about a half-hour ago! :(

oh well... I gotta take care o' my little bro again tonight, like last night, 'cuz my sister wants to go see some stupid school play. So... not much play time this weekend, unfortunately... but I'll take what I can get :p>:L

--Narbis Kentrol

Archived