Honor Goods Coilition

Triston

Hail all Craftsmen and Craftswomen of PGoH, it brings me the greatest of pleasure to bring to you the foundings of what will hopefully become a perminate fixture of PGoH.  After a week or so of debating and discussing, myself Triston, Legate of Mining, and Silver Darkknight Grand Armourer (steel), present the Honor Good Coilition.  We hope to forge this group from a collection of skilled crafters into a variable powerhouse of trade in todays modern economy.  For the time being we will be focusing on basic resources, but in time to come we plan to add to this coilition all aspects of trade.  Our focus for the time will be Ore, leather, and lumber, and all individuals wanting to partake may sign up at will at 6:30 at Olympus castle, prior to the Guild meeting.  Weither you are a crafter, a miner, a lumberjack, warrior or mage, we will definatly be more then happy to have your assistance!  To get things rolling, we will be having a few little get togethers.

DATE PENDING:  The first PGoH Mining Contest.  For reasons undisclosed at this time, the EXACT rules of this contest will be witheld, but the basics of it are simple:  Gather as much ore as is possable in an hours time.  There will be no entry fee, but all gathered ore will go directly to the HGC's stockpile, for community useage.  Whats that, prizes you seek?  Easily done, The first place prize will be a Copper Runic Hammer!!!  Scared youll get second?  Dont worry, you get a Dull Copper Runic Hammer!!!  3rd your aim?  Easily accomidated!  We have for you Ringmail Gloves of Mining!!!  (+5 mining).  This is Just the first of many events, to get things going per say, but I assure you many more are to come!

For any questions, comments, or "count me ins" feel free to post here or q me or steel.  As always thank you for your time, from the Honor Goods Coilition!

Count my drone in.

PS.......I would urge EVERYONE to focus on thier alternates "hour of Focus" (PowerHours)....the end is near of this ability......max it out.

I will not be scheduling any events until AFTER the end of the famous PH ability.

DONT go to meeting as your alternate........that way AFTER the meeting you can bring your alternate and MAX out PH during the hour long event!!!!!!!!

Well put Emperor!  This event is designed to be an hour long for a reason you know!  :)  If We have a big turn out (and I have volenteers for judges on the spot)  We will have the contest immideatly after meeting, otherwise it will be durring this week.  Either is good with me, but I dont want to interfear with any guild hunts or anything post-meeting.  I am very happy with the response given, and to be on the safe side, maybe it would be wise to not bring any actual crafters to the meeting.  Let me assure you all of a few things.  GM mining is FAR from nessisary to compeat or even win, so DO NOT stress that.  Second, magery will be nerfed so to speak, to prevent "underdeveloped" chars from being limited.  With that in mind, feel free to bring your "newb" miner, he/she just might pull off an upset, and if you fail to, you lost an hour, but had a good time anyways.  On a side note, there will be side/minor prizes also for honorary awards, so dont feel as though you must focus on those runics if your not the GM uber perfect miner  :).  Ok, Im done babbeling, ill see you all tommorow night!

Ok, to everyone who made the meeting, Im sorry.  I have basicly had the worst day possable (welp, I lived through it at least  :p  )  Fore reasons compleatly beyond my control I could not get home in time to make the meeting, and again I apologize.  Im sure Steel was more then capable of handeling all of your  questions (havent gotten ahold of him yet) and if there are any that did not get feilded or you could not be there to ask, my rooste is always open as long as im on.  If it is at all possable I would like to have a meeting sometime this week, so if everyone interested could post or send me days that are doable, id apreciate it beyond compair.  All that withheld, I hope the meeting went well and that everyone is having fun tonight!

On an unrealated and very RL note, if for any reason you ever decide to go out to eat, for the love of all that is holy please tip more then 10%.  Just do some quick math, and no matter how much 4-5$ sounds like a good tip, on a bill for 60-70$, its not!  Sorry, had to get that outta me system.   :smash: