guild leadership

Chris

All members are hereby requested and required to proceed to the PA hall as soon as possible and declare allegiance to Cyva via the guild management terminal.

To do this:

1) access the guild terminal

2) select Member Management

3) select Guild Members

4) find and highlight my name

5) press OK

6) select Set Allegiance

.After you have done this, either post here or send me an email in game with the names of all characters you have done this on. All characters that have not done this by December 2 (two weeks from today) will have to be reguilded

Wow, this is my first post, For some reason I was never able to post before now, so I finally got around to creating a new account. :gruntugly: To be honest with everyone, I was contemplating cancelling my account like several others have already done/plan to do. However, now that I see so much potential with the future of our new home as well as the future of the ITC, I look forward to helping out and remaining active within our guild as much as possible. (although school and work tie up much of my RL time) woops, i sorta strayed from my reason to post. I am just double checking myself since I am always worried the ingame emails do not go through, I have pledge alliegience to Cyva last week, (just dont wanna get booted :grunteek: . Anyways, I am very close to becoming a Master Ranger, so if any organic resources are needed, please dont hesitate to ask me.

Ground control to major tom, this is Ziggy signing off.

So far the people who have confirmed that they've done this are:

Soke

Ziggy

Borg

Colin-Mor

Our

Ser

Medowyn

Eameu

Sevarian

Malian

Otomo

Pudda

Clydensai

Silverstar

Arrachi

Syban

Reafia

Savrem

The guild management terminal will be purged this Tuesday. All members who haven't already, please take the time to set allegiance and message me about it before then so you won't have to go through the trouble of getting booted from the guild and having to find someone to reguild you.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY! ANYONE WHO HAS NOT SET THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO ME AND CONTACTED ME ABOUT IT BY THE TIME I LOG IN TOMORROW WILL BE BOOTED FROM THE GUILD SO THAT LEADERSHIP CAN OFFICIALLY TRANSFER. IF YOU GET BOOTED IN THIS WAY YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT A MEMBER WHO IS STILL GUILDED AND ARRANGE A TIME TO MEET THEM AT THE PA HALL SO THAT THEY CAN SPONSOR YOU, AND THEN AN OFFICER WILL HAVE TO COME OUT AND ACCEPT YOUR MEMBERSHIP (so it will be MUCH less work for you to just run down to the PA hall and set your allegiance before it's too late!)

Archived