Our New Home

Chris

The guild has moved to Neo-Rome.

Neo-Rome map

All members are highly encouraged to establish residence in the city as soon as possible. All current members should have a waypoint in their email already. If you don't have it let me know and I'll get it to you. Please don't spread the waypoint around to non-members yet. Having to drive out squatters will only slow our progress.

A couple of points:

1) To place a house you will need to contact Hirad so he can show you where to put it. All houses placed in unauthorized spots will be taxed to death.

2) Hirad is the mayor. Everyone is to vote for Hirad every time so that he can hit Master Politician faster and be able to implement all of the benefits, bonuses, and structures the city needs to be successful. Maybe after he has it mastered and the city is finished others will get a chance at the position.

3) The current city plans only include spots for medium and large houses (naboo or generic, though naboo is preferred). Anyone who needs help upgrading from a small to a medium please let me know and I'll try to work something out.

Archived