city plans

Chris

what should we do for now?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's been a lot of talk about cities lately.

We have been offered places in two cities already.

Keep in mind that if we move to one of these cities we'll always have the option of moving out if at a later date we're ready and able to start and maintain our own.

1) The alliance has PLANS to build a city west of Moenia and has offered us residence there with equal representation on the city council (each guild gets 3 members on the council). There is currently nothing at the site except for a few houses.

EDIT: I have just been informed that this one is not an alliance city, but is being built by GOTH and 2 non-alliance guilds

2) VtS has started a city near Theed. They want to have one other imperial guild in the city with them. They have a good plan for the city and are off to a great start. The area is virtually uninhabited and is very level terrain. The benefits of this city are that it is well thought-out and will be great for faction activities with multiple imperial bases and defensive bonuses for all militia members. At this time VtS wants to keep leadership of the city within their guild to ensure that things go as planned, but they are willing to discuss issues with us before making decisions.

Greetings,

I'm Leader of GOTH, member of the Imperial Alliance

I'm sorry to speak in the middle of this poll... yet, one of your mate named Syban already contacted me some time ago about Player City. He said ITC will likely join our city project, made in cooperation with Kg and IOG, and I was pleased to welcome you. I got confirmation from him twice...

Now, I'm quite surprised and disapointed to see that all this is not sure at all, and that you may join VtS. I have no problem with what you are doing... All I want is to be sure, because I already made some negociation with the other city project members, and plan some stuff about your joining.

Please, I need to know what's really your point about this (you should already have received ingame mail from me)...

thank you

best regards

Ok, now that the misunderstanding is solved, I just wanted to let you know more about our city project.

first, this isn't a trully Imp Alliance city since I got no word from other PA when I wanted to unite all force into a giant city. Yet, we want to gather any "small" or "medium" PA which can't work on their own. We are three PA at this time.

so this is a shared city of small PA, which situated on the south of Naboo between battlefield and Emp Retreat.

there will be no PA dominated another, decided will be made through a city council... mayor will rotate between each PA.

If you wanna learn more about it, just contact me :(

we didn't place the hall in time, but since the cap will be removed at the beginning of december, we will build our city for sure

Archived