Winds of Change

Martok

As all of you are aware, my days in SWG have been far and few between as of late. I had hoped this was only a temporary thing, but I am now fairly certain I will not be playing on a regular basis any longer.

There have been many things in the game that have caused me to decide to move on, mainly due to the content factor of the game.

I would like to thank every member of the ITC. There is no doubt that the members of the ITC are among the BEST on the entire server.

As Cyva is the only active Minister currently, he will be taking control of the Imperial Trade Consortium for the forseeable future. I am confident Cyva will be able to continue the great work of the ITC within the Empire.

My account is paid through January, and I will likely be still popping in from time to time. Thanks to everyone for making my time in SWG so enjoyable! I will be moving to Final Fantasy for a while, and then moving into World of Warcraft when it makes its appearance.

Good Luck and Thank you

Moff Savrem Tarius

Commanding Officer Imperial Trade Consortium

Signing Off

We have some old friends from PGoH (UO branch) and Valhalla Vanguard (DAoC) currently playing Final Fantasy on the Pheonix server. Going to give that a try for a bit. :no: Come join us if you're interested Hoth!

Archived