Wolf's mind probed...

LizShue

Emperor,

We managed to capture Wolf and after great effort perform a spell of mind probing.  Wolf revealed he was being controlled by the Lord of Magic.  He indicated that we needed to break the spell, and burn the lair of this Lord of Magic.  Before his mind was usurped he urged us to get this message to you and seek your guidance.

How can we break the spell on Wolf and Destroy the Lord of Magic and his Lair?

Many of the legion have been brainstorming all night as well - perhaps you could meet with us and help!

I have currently imprisoned Wolfs soul to keep it safe from the Lord of Magic who seeks to destroy it forever!

Aid us, Emperor!

-Centurion LizShue

Here is the words , that Liz gathered by her mind probe, while she concentrated on gathering the information, i quickly scribed them

hopefully will aid us in some clue *also Balandar helped with part that i has missed earlier

His Magic, i could not fight him, he is more powerful thenanyone we have faced, He is the Lord Magic , he is afraid, we might fight him, he hides, his armies protect him, he exert himself to much

i can feel him, must disrupt the spell, i cannot defeat him

will take my very soul,.Tell the Emperor  , take his heart, he hids within his walls, they must be burned from the inside..Them are the words that Liz's mind probe brought about,

Also this is what he said earlier at Blackthornes castle

Balandar: Show us the way to your home.

Wolf: Oh yes.

Wolf: Through the gate

Wolf: beyond the mountain

Wolf: through the forest

Wolf: oh yes indeed

Balandar: Is it in these lands?

Wolf: Through the gate

Wolf: over the mountain

Wolf: in the forest

Wolf: Oh yes

Wolf: blue light

Wolf: grey walls

Wolf: oh yes

[balandar]: blackthron grey walls?

Balandar: *thinks*

[Wolf: Odd

Wolf: shhh!

Wolf: Why can't I go

wolf: Odd that I cannot go home yes?

Lora De Blood: Who says you cannot go home..

Wolf: Now why would that be?

Lora De Blood: We will help you

Wolf: Oh no danger

Wolf: much danger

Wolf: shhh!

Blue gate over the mountain in the woods... blue light and grey walls... Anyone have any idea where this could be? Seems like a clue on where we need to burn with the Empire's fire to me ! I'll begin scouting various areas that come to mind and see what I can come up with. I will get the aide os Ballyn and Keith... Anyone else that comes up with anything please send out pigeons or write here so that we may solve this riddle and have Wolf at our sides once again.

I was with Kurt on this hunt for the lair that Wolf spoke of. Wisp dungeon didn't seem like a likely candidate until we stepped down a level. We were instantly assaulted by mages of evil. Good Sir Kurt and Keith dispatched of the mages while I sought to explore the entirety of the dungeon. I rode past many undead guardians and ended in a room with blue runes on the floor that would teleport me all over the place as I stepped upon them. But I could not decipher them well enough to send myself into the back room.

I soon left and must have taken a wrong turn on the way out. For I found myself in a room where the Lord of the Abyss slept. Slept untill he sensed me. Deciding that discretion is the better part of Valor, I ordered my somewhat unfaithful nightmare to retreat. I again got lost and ended up in a place full of titans and cyclopean warriors. Luckily the exit was near and I made it back to safety via the moongates.

There is still more of the dungeon that I wish to explore, but it is a very dangerous place and do not think going there alone would be the best decision.

And so the weave of our enemies tapestries begins to unravel. Unfortunately we do not yet have the exact location. if anyone would take me to these places I would be most appreciative. As an unofficial head of the Wolf investigation please post or send me any thing you may get.

:blink:

I seem to recall a very odd dwelling in the old lands that just may be what you are looking for. It was located on the island of Moonglow. I seem to recall thatit was a tower that was suspended above the water just north of the city. This place is called "The Mage Tower". Spooky place.....

Also, I can recall a time when I was just a fletchers squire I came upon a odd place you may want to check out.

I was gatering wood for arrows one day and I became lost in a great maze of bushes. While trying to find my way out, I happend upon a small farm and sentry tower in the middle of the hedge maze. I fell down a hole and ended up in the basement of the little farm house. I went thrugh a few corridors trying to find my way out, and i ended up in the sentry tower. It was filled with books on magic, and spooky blue lights in the corners, it also had what seemd to be an alter on the top floor of the tower.

If anyone knows where this maze is, it may be worth your time to check it out.