MOUNTS REQUESTS

Borg

I am nearing the ability to TRANSFER pets....once I complete this phase I will begin to harvest MOUNTS for my brethren in the ITC.

Please post which one you would like me to gain thier trust to be your faithful companion.

I have successfully tamed a Dewback and Brakaset

See Mounts HERE (must be SWG user)

I will tell you Brakasets look slow but I used on in a battle yesterday.....they KNOCK DOWN rebels ALOT....always good for a fencer......poke poke em when there down hehehe.

It looks like future ridables will be released in groups.........ie at some point we will be able to find HOTH planet and those white fury rebel things will be one and a chupa its similar unit.

The groupings seem to have 3 kinds of 2 varieties each.

Swann.......it was stated that mounts will all basically in "run" mode be equivalent to our burst speed.....ALL mounts including speederships and bikes. (I think that may change) Mechanics may become faster but with HUMUNGOUS ENERGY/FUEL costs and upkeep vs animals.

Animals will need food most likely and attention to keep em happy and acceptable to let you sit on em all day.......while I bet a credit that they will throw in a mechanic maintenance tie in to using a speeder or bike (ie it will breakdown more often if you have NO mechanical inclination (skills))

I say this based on images in virtually every movie so far.....animals ornory that are riden and there is a ton of mechanics that appear broken down or under repair.....constantly.......throw in the evil twists that devs love to do and my gutts say that will be the thing.

ummm, question....are any players going to be able to use any mounts? i.e. mounts won't be lvl restricted to below CL15 for non-CH? If not, get to know your kaadu and love him :p

also, I can BE some of these pets(hopefully more of them by the time they're actually in the game) and am also a CH and will be happy to help as much as I can...although I can't transfer just yet...soon though, soon :)

Isshy will also be glad to gather mounts for people as he can. probally not high enough to make ridable mounts yet but will be there by the time they come out. With all our Ch and BE's we should be able to get everyone on a mount with out to much hassel.

I too will take requests for any pets anyone in guild wants, whether rideable or not.

Will do my best to fill any and all requests for any tameable pet that anyone can use.

Will fully train and rename to any name of your choice before transfer of course :)

Archived