base construction

Chris

Would any of our faction point farmers be willing to save up and get a small headquarters?

The ultimate goal, of course, is to get the biggest headquarters there is, but the small one would be EXTREMELY useful to the guild. Having a headquarters in our city would attract more imperials and also give us a great location to get short distance missions away from the crowded areas like Talus, allow us to heal our wounds and fatigue without running back to town, and give us a place to utilize a recruiter without worrying about rebels being nearby.

We also need turrets and at least 10 minefields. If each member could handle having 1 defensive structure on their account we'd have a very well-defended base.

How much do things cost again? I'm only a lowly staff sgt with 1500 fp toward her next promotion, but I know I can at least afford a turrett. (Note: Turretts get better hp, armor, and range in the next publish, may want til wait til then)

Something to discuss at tonight's meeting? There's a meeting, right?

Eek, Ack! Right now everything is 30% off... so we should do it soon if we can. How many FPs can you have at each level?

Also, I need a couple of people to go with me to static spawns to kill stuff. I found the Narglatch cave outside of moenia. Lots or yellows, whites, and reds there.

Correct or confirm this for me, but can't smugglers buy faction points? If this is the case it would be easier cause then everyone can pitch in and help for the base. I can average 1000 fp points every say 2-3 hours, maybe. And that's nothing but mission grinding.

But yeah can one of the smugglers check that out for us?

if I remember correctly, it costed about 100 credits per faction point and there was a limit of either 1k or 10k total faction points you could buy over your entire career as a smuggler (not sure which one it was, but there was definitely a low limit on it). That information came from a master smuggler I talked to a while back.

The best bet would be to just pick someone to run the base and get their faction points up as quickly as possible. Remember that we can now delegate faction points to other people, but the faction rank of the person donating the points will affect the number of points that the recipient actually receives out of it.

We need to make sure the person who ends up placing the base is someone who will be sticking around for the long haul since faction structures can no longer be redeeded and can't be transferred without redeeding

With the new patch you will receive 5% less credits from missions taken at faction HQs (that 5% goes toward maintenance), however you will receive a 5% bonus to all faction points earned from missions taken at these terminals.

Archived