Leave of Absence

LukkanMortain

I will be taking a leave of absence from the game for approximately 6 months. With more bombings near my wifes station, I cant stand the lack of information any longer. I have accepted an advisory position within DoD so I will be heading back to D.C. in 2 weeks. I intially rejected this position so I could spend time with my kids, which I had planned on being my final career move. As usual the state of the world threatens that anyway, so I feel I can better help them by helping fight terrorism. I will be relying on the game for some awaytime from RL when Im sitting in the hotel rooms at night, but it wont be very long periods of time like before. I will be traveling extensively (TX,NY, UK first on the list) so I wil have my laptop and ICQ on pretty much constantly if anyone wants to keep me busy on long flights, hehe. I thank you for your understanding and hope Im welcomed back to the guild once my

1 year tenure in this job is over. Thank you again for your time.

Lukkan, You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. I am sure the family of PGoH will welcome you back when your tour is up. You have always been a friend to me and to our guild , You shall be sorely missed!

I wish you the best for the next year and will be glad to chat with you on ICQ to make your travel quicker. If there is anything else I can do for you , all you have to do is ask.

Your Friend and guildmate, Akroma

Lukkan...i believe i speak for all when i say your with us in our prayers...you need anything dont hesistate to call...i am but a click away!

May HONOR guide and bind thee!

Stength and HONOR

Logan

I thank you for your understanding and hope Im welcomed back to the guild once my

1 year tenure in this job is over.

I'm sure that being away from the game to help with an honorable cause will in no way affect your status as a member of the guild. Good luck and godspeed to you and your family.