The Board

Siluial

The ITC boards on this forum are used for SWG purposes. The other boards belong to other games that many of us have played together (or still play) over the past 5 years or so.

OK so what are these legionnaires that I hear of? Or the post by uh.. Lord Logan was it? I mean it sounded like a great story but seemed to have nothing to do with SWG .. Very confused here.. =)

Help? =)

Siluial a pleasure.

Allow me to introduce myself as Steel DarKnight member of the Purple Guardians of HONOR based in the land of Sosaria.

The Purple Guardians or PGoH, was the initial guild for the initial game that many of the ITC members you now journey with originated.

You may better know the realm as "Ultima Online"

As happens in the online adventure, some grew weary of the realm of Sosaria and seeked adventure elsewhere. Such as the realms in Everquest, ShadowBane, Dark age of Camelot, and of late Star Wars Galaxies.

But left behind were some newer members of the orders that were created or those whom chose to continue the path they originally traveled. By the graciousness of the "Ancients" our boards continue to be supported for those of us left behind.

A Legionnaire is a new recruit to the order. By activeness, humility, participation, and loyalty to the order these new members move up the ranks from legionnaires to Squires, Knights and beyond.

Although I fear...that the transportation between realms has caused our predecessors to fall to the path of less righteousness *cough*

Long live the Rebelli *cough…I mean the EMPIRE!

I see, Sir DarkKnight. That does, indeed, explain a great deal. Does the joyous celebration of new members include those who happen upon this mysterious realm of Ultima Online where the Purple Guardians of Honor obviously remain? Or does it extend out to those in lands I am more familiar with, say, a galaxy far far away?

In either case, thank you so much for the explanation! That does clear things up for me.

Though, I will admit to have experienced a brief jaunt in some of the realms you mentioned, and to the possible corruption that took place upon arriving in this new and lively, not to mention exciting, galaxy that I am in now. Corruption, in the most subtle of ways. Or perhaps, in truth, true enlightenment.

Without us, there would be no rebels.

:smash:

Steel has a propensity for flowery words, he can't help it, he's a diplomat :)

One day we'll develop technology to transport those that remain in other galaxies for the glory of the Empire :smash:

Rumor has it Martok is still locked away in deep in the wilderness of Sosaria.... Would you really want that crazy old fool to join us on Naboo? :smash:

ok . I don't get it! =)

I'm very sad that I get to miss things that seem very much like old jokes.

Sort of like... VOLCANO!!!

I think only a few may know the reference. It caught on, briefly, during BETA, but no one knows why Markham.. or me... was using it like a cheer =)

Archived