Seeking Polymer

Borg

Greetings.........

As a Ranger and have completed Advanced Trapping IV....I find myself looking for 1k of a Polymer for use in my Adhesive Trap. I do not own a harvester to gather this material.

This trap will now be EXTREMELY important in use against the big game now that our VEEEKTORRs pistol whip has lost its umph.

I can keep the big game stuck and you blaster boys/gals can shoot the hell out of it in our hunts.

Is there any current harvesters that can spare 1k for me to utilize?

Thank you in advance

Borg,

I'm sorry to report that Sesh and I are running really low on polymer too atm (like, under 400 in my inventory). We've been waiting for a new one to pop, as the one remaining has been around for several days. However, our fiberplast left today, so I switched those harvesters over to the old polymer (it's only at about 60% there, but that should still come in at a decent rate). If it stays around long enough to collect it, I'd be happy to donate 1k polymer to the Borgy Trap Trust Fund. :p

Jagleh

Borg,

Siluial was running a chemical harvester for that stuff. Not sure if she still is or not but I think she needs it for something medical. I have this to say about the Mesh traps - they work pretty decent but overall your best bet is still to go with the snare traps. You only get 2 traps in a bundle when you make them. They are expensive to make as far as componants go. Against the really big stuff that you would want them to work against they generally dont last more than 10 seconds ago. I use them for "oh ###### - gotta run" traps myself :stormtrooper: It would be too expensive to use them routinely for ordinary hunting.

Archived