Recruitment application

Fesai Darkwalker

Well my name is Fesai Darkwalker, I was born and raised on Tatooine but one can only take so much dust in the throat. I have been an Imperial since the day I joined (July 31st was my first day). I have already sent in an application and I will be most likely on tonight.

I will be journeying to Naboo soon, I hope to see you in game and get approval from the ones in command.

My time is cut short at the moment, wish I could write more, for now this has been..

Fesai Darkwalker

Well not to look like an idiot I will reply to myself and talk a little more about me, now that I have the chance.

My name is Fesai Darkwalker, I am looking for a guild that shares the same goals as I do, isn't drawn to simply being the first at everything, and I am also looking for a place that I can settle down in and call home.

Now even though I have lived on Tatooine, I am more than happy to move. All the place seems to have is dust storms and Jabba the Hutt's henchmen. I will be happy to see some different scenery as well as being able to hunt different things. I may not be strong but shooting whomp rats does get old as well.

Anyways, I am rambling now, so send me a /tell in-game. My name is Fesai and I will be happy to tell you more about myself or my character's history.

I hope to see you all in game. I am in game most weekdays from 9AM to about 1PM Central Standard Time, and in two weeks my game time will be moved to the evenings, around 7 or 8 PM Central.

Well nothing else left to say I guess.

Fesai Darkwalker

Greetings!

I will most likely not be able to meet you until you are around in the evenings... as I am a late bird myself!

Look forward to meeting you!

• 4 weeks later...

The answer is...no, you can't. I had to go back to Talus to leave mine.

It's like having to deal with Bank One in RL.

I have a question...how do I get to be a member, as far as the boards are concerned? Since several newer members are no longer awaiting authorization, I'm assuming that I either missed something in setting up my account, or else I fell through the administrative cracks when a whole bunch of us came on board at once. :)

I tried sending a PM or email, instead of cluttering the boards, but you have to be authorized to do so. ;)

Archived