A book in my new house

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Please be cautious ,im not sure if you know of them yet but a guild called the Hand is out to destroy PGoH.I found a book in my new house,im not sure how old the book is but i will get the book to a PGoH member when the ' legalities' of the house are worked out.I wanted you all to keep a watch...Charlie may not be stoned a PGoH but her heart is still there for you. safe journey. :no:

Based upon the information provided by Charlie, and by the graciousness of Charlie and her ally Kendarick I have reviwed the writings she mentioned as well as the house that it was contained within.

Among the possesions remaining in the house I found many writings from the past. These writing detail several orders...included amongst them PGoH. Within I even found some writings from our very own ...The Retired Guardian Wolf.

With the permission of both Kendarick and Charlie I have taken custody of the writings and will preserve them

Guardians, this threat was one from our past and our history. Thus I see no imminate threat related to them.

But, there presence does remind this one of our past....and were we came from.....

Strength and Honor.

That in itself, noble Praetorian is were I was leading....

Were are we going, and what path have we chosen to follow....

We know of our history, the legacy laid down by our ancestors...but who are we now and were will we go? ....what is our direction?

That is not for me alone to answer...

Guardians? I ask you what is our path, and what path are you willing to walk in more than word alone?

Opening the door he walked out upon the entryway. As always standing his lonely guard stood Tod the Sentry. The old warrior looked exhausted, almost as if he could fall at any moment. The late day had turned into night and Steel realized that the ancient sentry had not been relieved in some time. Steel felt pride at this old warriors sense of duty, even though no one would have noticed his leave, he continued to remain at his post.

Steel slid his hand through his slightly graying hair. Pausing a moment as if to make a choice he placed his helmet on his head and saluted the Sentry.

“Although the night is often cold and dark, and brings perhaps things we may not have foreseen…. the morning, it always comes.”

“ I shall stand with you this night.”

Strength and Honor.

Edited by Steel DarKnight