Aquiring an ancient hammer

I think that it would be of great benifit to the guild if we could aquire some of these ancient smithy hammers especially those that grant 30 smithing skill or more.  This way smiths may borrow them to craft their goods and then return them to those given the task of holding such an item.  Of course those given the right to hold these rare items would need to be able to be on or available to pass the hammer on a very consistent basis.

I suppose that the Senator of Trades and his Smithy Legate will need to investigate this option further.  Again this is just a thought.

Perhaps as rewards to the mining/smithing coilition colored forges and runic hammers can be offered to deserving individuals.  As a guild we have a tremendous chance of completing some of the more difficult BOD's.  Hephestos will once again begin tring to get smithing BOD's daily.  When tailoring BOD's amke their appearance he will begin collecting those as well.

Hopefully people are interested in this.  It would truely be great to see this take off.

-BB

I have been trying forever to just get a runic deed if nothing else. I have around 20 or so 'crap' deeds that would only give me a sturdy shovel. I stopped making those.. waste of ingots. I have yet to encounter anything above a shadow deed.

Ahhh, the quest for Runic hammers and anchient hammers, its a truly massive undertaking.  I personaly have an extended family of smiths and collect about 6 BOD's a day.  6 a day mind you, and the best I have mustered is a Copper Runic.  These are insanly hard to come by, but sooooo worth it.  If anyone needs to use a Dull Copper runic Just ask, I have several, and if anyone gets a SBOD for 20 exc Verite Chainmail, drop me a line, id give anything short of my tower to cash this one in.  (Can we say agapite hammer?  I knew we could   :lostit: )  We should communiticate more on this issue if we are to suceed, for where few suceed, many excel.

Thank you, Triston, Pontifex of Trade

Hail brothers and sisters,

I indeed have an ancient smithy hammer that I would like to provide Olympus while I am on my leave of absence while studying to master more of the arts.  I also have many other hammers in which I will freely put into the possession of Olympus(including an agapite:)  I will try to get back to Olympus soon and send me pigeon to have someone take care of the valuables.  Strength and Honor to all!

Kimpek has begun the tedius task of gathering BOD's.  Unfortunately, Kimpek is MUCH to lazy to GM mining, so he will never be able to get the real goodies.  Kimpek much rather enjoys tailoring.  Can't wait till those come out!

My mother also has many BODs available but has yet to complete a cursed set. I am for the proposal that we get something together so we can complete sets and share these hammers...

HERE'S MY LIST!!! (a lil unorganized but.. yeah)

80 Dull Copper Ringmail

80 Dull Copper Ringmail

80 Shadow Ringmail

-20 Shadow Ring Tunic

-20 Shadow Ring Leggings

-20 Shadow Ring Gloves

40 Shadow Ringmail

-10 Shadow Ring Gloves

80 Shadow Ringmail

60 Copper Ringmail

60 Bronze Ringmail

-15 Bronze Ring Legs

40 Bronze Ringmail

40 Shadow Ringmail

15 Shadow Ring Leggings

20 Copper Ring Leggings

20 Exc Shadow Ring TUnic

10 Shadow Ring Gloves

10 Exc Gold Ring Leggings

10 Exc Bronze Ring Gloves

10 Exc Shadow Ring Tunic

15 Dull Copper Ring Gloves

15 Dull Copper Ring Sleeves

15 Exc Dull Copper Ring Sleeves

20 Exc Bronze Ring Sleeves

60 Shadow Chainmail Exc

60 Shadow Chainmail

60 Shadow Chainmail

-20 Shadow Chain Tunic

-20 Shadow Chain Leggings

60 Dull Copper Chainmail Exc

60 Copper Chainmail Exc

-20 Copper Exc Chain Leggings

60 Copper Chainmail

30 Exc Dull Copper Chainmail

-10 Exc Dull Copper Chain Legs

30 Dull Copper Chainmail

-10 Dull Copper Chain Coif

30 Dull Copper Chainmail

30 Dull Copper Chainmail

45 Dull Copper Chainmail

45 Copper Chainmail

-15 Dull Copper Chain Tunic

30 Copper Chainmail

30 Copper Chainmail

30 Shadow Chainmail

30 Shadow Chainmail

-10 Shadow Chain Coifs

15 Dull Copper Chain Tunic

10 Shadow Chain Coifs

20 Dull Copper Chain Coifs

120 Dull Copper Platemail Exc

-20 Dull Copper Plate Helm Exc

-20 Dull Copper Plate Legs Exc

-20 Dull Copper Plate Tunic Exc

120 Dull Copper Platemail Exc

-20 Dull Copper Plate Legs Exc

120 Shadow Platemail

60 Copper Platemail

-10 Copper Plate Arms

-10 Copper Plate Gorgets

-10 Copper Plate Tunic

120 Shadow Platemail Exc

-20 Exc Shadow Plate Gorgets

120 Exc Copper Platemail

120 Bronze Platemail

60 Dull Copper Platemail

60 Dull Copper Platemail

10 Dull Copper Plate Gloves

15 Exc Dull Copper Plate Arms

10 Shadow Plate Legs

15 Shadow Plate Tunic

20 Exc Bronze Plate Legs

15 Dull Copper Plate Legs

15 Dull Copper Plate Legs

15 Dull Copper Plate Gorget

15 Dull Copper Plate Gorget

20 Dull Copper Plate Gorget

20 Dull Copper Plate Helm

15 Exc Dull Copper Plate Gloves

15 Exc Bronze Plate Helm

10 Bronze Plate Gloves

10 Gold Plate Legs

15 Gold Plate Arms

20 Copper Plate Arms

15 Agapite Chainmail Tunic

Ok.....any programmers out there besides Balandar?

It would be great if a script could be written to keep track of this stuff and update it.

With tailoring BOD's coming out in the next week it would be useful for those as well.

Who knows perhaps in time there will be BODs for Carpentry (Would be neat as hell i.e. livingroom sets, kitchen sets etc.) and Alchemy and Cooking.

Anyone with such programming knowledge willing to undertake such an endeavor please post here.  Maybe then we can get together with Bal and see if something can be worked out.

Ok, here goes, my attempt to post my bods.  (BTW, i gotta GM cook, bods for cookin would rule!)  Anyhow, I am not going to post my iron, but if you need it, I either have it or will soon enough.  :)  

Dull Copper

LBODS

90 Normal Plate

60 normal Plate

40 Normal Ringmail

SBODS

10 exp Female plate

15 exp Plate gloves

15 exp Plate Helms

10 Plate Helms

20 Normal Chain tunics

10 Exp Ringmail Gloves

20 Ringmale tunics

Shadow

LBODS

120 Exp Plate

30 Normal Chain

SBODS

10 Exp Plate gloves

10 Plate gorget

20 Plate gorget

10 Plate helm

10 Plate gloves

20 Exp Chain tunic

10 Exp Ring Leg

15 Ring tunic

10 Ring sleeves

10 Exp Bascinets

10 metal sheilds

Copper

LBODS

60 Exp Plate

60 Plate

45 Chain

SBODS

20 Chain Chiofs

Bronze

LBODS

120 Plate

30 Chain

80 Ring

SBODS

10 Exp Chain tunics

10 Exp Chain choifs

Gold

LBODS

80 Ring

40 Ring

SBODS

15 Plate arms

10 Plate gloves

20 Exp Chain legs

Agapite

LBODS

60 Plate

SBODS

10 Exp Ring sleeves

Verite

LBODS

60 Exp Chain

Thats all folks, that took WAY TOO LONG.  If anyone cares to assist on the 60 Exp Chain Verite, lemmie know, and as always my doors are always open to anyone needin some of my bods  :)  Enjoy, and if youve read this far, congrates!

I have started to attempt the Bod's with my family as well

and when tailor ones come, again i shall be there..

And for cooking bod's that would be awesome, my sister also grandmastered the art of cooking, Good thing otherwise we would all starve..

• 3 weeks later...

:smash:  :D Ok i have semi made a list i suggest between all of us that have bods we try to match some the large bods with anothers smaller ones and see what we get

this is my current list of the ones i have to date..

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/40) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/45) / normal / All items must be made with verite ingots. / Chainmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/90) / normal / All items must be made with verite ingots. / Platemail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/40) / normal / All items must be made with agapite ingots. / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / iron ingots / Chainmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/90) / normal / iron ingots / Platemail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/45) / normal / iron ingots / Chainmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/40) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/40) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / Chainmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/30) / normal / iron ingots / Chainmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/90) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Platemail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/90) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Platemail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/90) / normal / All items must be made with agapite ingots. / Platemail

You see: wooden door

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / All items must be made with agapite ingots. / Ringmail

: A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/30) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Chainmail

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / ringmail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / ringmail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with gold ingots. / ringmail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail leggings

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / ringmail leggings

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / exceptional ringmail leggings

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with copper ingots. / exceptional ringmail sleeves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail sleeves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / exceptional ringmail sleeves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / exceptional ringmail sleeves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / female plate

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / female plate

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (10/10) / normal / iron ingots / female plate

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional female plate

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail tunic

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / ringmail tunic

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with agapite ingots. / chainmail tunic

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with copper ingots. / chainmail tunic

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional chainmail tunic

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail tunic

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / platemail legs

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / platemail arms

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / platemail tunic

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail leggings

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional chainmail leggings

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / chainmail leggings

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / chainmail leggings

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with gold ingots. / exceptional platemail gloves

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional platemail

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail coif

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail coif

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail coif

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (20/20) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail coif

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail coif

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail coif

Container holds 30 items

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional kryss

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / battle axe

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / broadsword

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / double axe

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (15/15) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / female plate

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / halberd

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional broadsword

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional halberd

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / kryss

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / maul

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional large battle axe

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / viking sword

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / longsword

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / halberd

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / kryss

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / hammer pick

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / scimitar

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / double axe

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional metal shield

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional executioner's axe

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / bardiche

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / buckler

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / maul

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / double axe

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / dagger

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / kryss

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional war mace

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / longsword

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / longsword

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (3/10) / normal / iron ingots / war axe

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional bascinet

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / helmet

: A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / helmet

My List:

Type

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / exceptional ringmail tunic

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / exceptional helmet

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional platemail arms

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with bronze ingots. / platemail gloves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / chainmail coif

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / metal kite shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / norse helm

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / ringmail sleeves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / ringmail tunic

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / tear kite shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / platemail arms

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail coif

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / norse helm

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / norse helm

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / platemail gorget

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / ringmail tunic

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/10) / normal / iron ingots / tear kite shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / exceptional chainmail leggings

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / exceptional platemail

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / exceptional ringmail gloves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with agapite ingots. / bronze shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with bronze ingots. / ringmail gloves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with bronze ingots. / ringmail leggings

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / bascinet

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / bronze shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / norse helm

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / ringmail gloves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with gold ingots. / close helmet

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / ringmail sleeves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/15) / normal / iron ingots / chainmail leggings

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with copper ingots. / exceptional platemail

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / exceptional heater shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional chainmail coif

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional platemail gloves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / exceptional ringmail gloves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with copper ingots. / metal kite shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with copper ingots. / platemail gloves

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / metal shield

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / platemail gorget

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / ringmail leggings

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / bascinet

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / plate helm

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / platemail arms

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / platemail legs

A bulk order / Amount to make: (0/20) / normal / iron ingots / platemail legs

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/120) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Platemail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/120) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Platemail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/30) / normal / All items must be made with gold ingots. / Chainmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/30) / normal / iron ingots / Chainmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/40) / All items must be exceptional. / iron ingots / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/40) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/45) / normal / All items must be made with bronze ingots. / Chainmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/45) / normal / iron ingots / Chainmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / All items must be made with copper ingots. / Platemail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Chainmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Platemail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Platemail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / All items must be made with gold ingots. / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / iron ingots / Platemail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / iron ingots / Platemail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/60) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / All items must be made with dull copper ingots. / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / All items must be made with shadow iron ingots. / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/80) / normal / iron ingots / Ringmail

A large bulk order / Amount to make: (0/90) / normal / All items must be made with copper ingots. / Platemail

Looking for a few simple BODs:

20 Shadow Ring Arms / Normal

20 Iron Plate Gorgets / Normal

20 Iron Plate Gloves / Normal

120 Iron Plate LBOD / Normal

I'll leave the list at that till I get those :)  Of course I'll happily give away any of my list in the previous post to those in need.

-LizShue

is it just me or are the bods just a pain? Im sure I'm not the only one who had the thought "Who ever wanted something like a sturdy shovel?" I mean sure... the hammers would be great but being my miner is also a tinker these sturdy shovels and pickaxes are worthless... my GM smith finds it an insult to be asked to fill such lowely deeds especially when he sells them only the finest quality of elven goods. You'd think they could at least cut out the worthless ones for the GM smiths even if it did mean you'd have to sell more to the vendors before they offered, but that's just my thought on the issue.