%&^*#$@#*

Jas

Drat! Frik'n'frak! Just got kicked again, can't get in. What's the point of putting the baby to bed early if the server's gonna be down?:D? How am I supposed to maintain my harvesters???? Okay, really it's no big deal, I know. Still, I'm frustrated atm. :)

Jagleh

Same problem. Loading loading loading... I get in. Then crash.

Our vendors are all screwed up too. I need to get back on to fix them with Savrem.

GRRRRR

I feel your pain.....

I have succeeded at surviving several mega boots of players (both machines even the old one)

I am wondering how much RAM and what kind you guys have.....since the old machine of mine has a ton in it but only a 500mhz PIII in it......can only think that the RAM quantity is holding it in game thru those wakes and shakes.

Old unit 500mhz 512 RAM (Colin-Mor)

New unit 2.1ghz 768 DDR RAM (Borg)

Look, this is going to happen every Sunday night. The server is one of the oldest and has a huge population. This probably puts enough stress on the server that it dumps the majority of the population to reboot. They'll probably do what Verant did when the servers on Everquest got too full. They allowed players to transfer to a new server with their characters. I expect that to happen here.

Well, anymore, I can't seem to log in either. It just sits at the "Connecting to Galaxy" prompt. What other server are you guys on?

*slight update* I can't even get into the chat rooms without getting an error.

Sigh............

Well, we haven't actually been playing the characters we made. Instead, we've been taking a night off from SWG, watching crappy TV and drinking crappy wine (I've got a nice buzz going, though).

My character is a wookie named Calgora, on the Gorath server, to answer your question. Don't expect to play her unless this problem continues tomorrow, though.

Jagleh

There are some nights when I can't get in at all.... Other nights it takes me a long time to get in.

This seems to be a problem on the oldest few servers (the ones that opened on release day)

Yeah, even having trouble with it now (still mid-afternoon here, but I know it's evening on the east coast). I really hope they allow people to jump to a different server in the future. Not suggesting we do, but it would be nice if some others from Eclipse did.

Jagleh

We're not asking you to Balandar. It's more of a reference to meet up on a different server, and just simply play. It's not like anyone is leaving.

I know this Hoth. I am saying that I am not willing to spend any of my online time on anything other than my characters. If the server is down, I will use that time to read up on everything about my character or class or learn more about Naboo.

Archived