I have been hacked.

Strider

Earlier this week I logged on to find an ICQ message from a friend asking me why I sold my house..

I found this odd because I had not been on for a few days and certainly had not sold my 17x17 prized possesion, that I drove 1 1/2 hours to the mall to get the LAST copy of AoS, rush home, install, get into game, place thanks to Ser and others, then rush out and rush to class.

I logged in and my house was no longer mine.

I had been hacked and it was sold for 9 mil gold.

I am now homeless and many of my possesions gone. Luckily the new owner found what was left in a moving crate. And retruned them to me.

I am letting all know this, because I am now trying to raise 8 million gold to buy Anfalas's house which Lora is holding, in NS.

Anyone who is willing to donate gold to help me, an old friend for many, I would highly appreciate it. As many know I am not great with gold, so have a hard time holding on to it.

If any can help in anyway so I may get this home, please let me know. Either post here or ICQ me at 90066880.

I will probably be speaking to the DA and or FBI in the next few days, if I decide to take this to the authorities, because Hacking is a crime that holds a prison sentence if you are caught. I dont know yet if I am going to press charges or even go through with contacting the authorities, but once I do OSI will turn the IP adress and character names over to the Authorities so they may investigate then arresst the individual.

I will be busy in the next few days, but if you want to talk I will be reachable through ICQ.

Your friend

Shawn

aka Strider and Maskan Quarlani.

I am letting all know this, because I am now trying to raise 8 million gold to buy Anfalas's house which Lora is holding, in NS.

8 million is what I set as a buyout price on a forum full of people I don't know and people I don't like. For a friend I'll make it 5 mil (5 million gold = $75 = the ammount I need to catch up on my federal loan payments)

If I wasn't behind on bills I could just give it to you :\