Galaxies by end of the month

Martok

Star Wars Galaxies is shipped on June 25th.

Anyone plan on playing it?

The anticipation for this game is so high..... Hope it doesn't dissapoint!

Can't aford to even buy the game box. I was thinking about it, but unless they have made some major changes, I doubt I'll play. Having only one char per account is not very fun.

From everything I have read, I doubt it will cost $20 a month. More likely $13 - $15 a month. If they go for 20.. I am really going to hace to decide if I still want to play it or not. I will still get it for the first free month.

having only one character slot on the server will force me to do something very hard a few times: rerolling.

There's no way in hell I'd pay $20 per month for a game where I have to reroll so much.

Frequently Asked Questions

4.07 If I choose a skill, then later realize I don't like it, will I be stuck with it for the rest of the game?

You can always give up a skill in order to apply those points towards something that you find more interesting and useful, but you'll still need to earn the XP for those new skills. If you acquire the skill "Intermediate Scout", and later decide that you don't want to be a scout, you can drop that skill to free up space in your learning capacity. You could then pick up Intermediate Marksman, although you will still need to pay the appropriate XP costs.

well, from what i heard you can take as many skills as you want, but just like in UO there's a cap to how many points you can get total and training more skills will mean not getting skills to their highest levels

Yup, but you should be able to become a master in one or two areas according to the website. So it is possible to become a master gun fighter and a master gun maker I would think.

however, the points used for master gun maker could be spent in something that would further the gun-fighter's combat and survival abilities