Sad News

Branwen McEssus

:):0:cry:

I found out this morning at work that a close friend that i work with found her 3 month son dead in his crib. You never think that something like this will hit that close to home. Please everyone pray for the family and for her they will need it.

Thank you

---------------------------------

As they will also be in mine, as of this late hour i get home from the hosptial with my daughter who is ill, but are thankful after 9 hours they let us come home , i will pray for your friends family for losing a child has to be the hardest thing anyone must endure, i wish her the strenth and courage it will take to see the family through this time of pain

lora

I echo Logans sentimants, children are a miracle and should never ever have to feel pain, but alas only in a perfect world is this possable. I my deepest condolences to yourself and the family of this child that will be sorely missed.

Events like these continue to remind us, as we sometimes forget, the truly important things in life.

Hug your Children, Parents, Wife, etc, etc today.

Tomorrow you may not have the chance.

Your friend’s family is in my prayers.

Again thank you all for your prayers. I agree with steel I do not know what I would do without my husband ( Winter, Nether Treasure,Urden,ETC.) he is my world and my life. I treasure him as i treasure each of my friends if not more.

Thank you for all your prayers we feel them working. Please keep it up.

Branwen, Please dont think ill f me fo not responding, but my kids are my life. Ive quit working altogether for the next few years just to concentrate on seeing them grow up, If anything like that or anything evil was to happen to my kids i couldnt bare it, No way, no how. I just cant imagine that level of pain.

True Luk it is painful even though it is not my child she is a dear friend. So it hurts me to see her in pain. This Thursday is mine and Nether's(Winter's) 5th wedding anniversary and that is when they are burying Caleb(the child) so it will be a happy but sad day for me. Bridget (the mother) wanted so much to be able to go out with us and celebrate it. And now with this i don't want her going because of her grief and etc. I won't be able to make it to the funeral which grieves me badly. Or the wake the night before because of work. I hope she understands why one of her closest friends is not there or at least i pray she does. :)