sure is quiet around here lately

Chris

Well then, I do beleive ive found the source of our issue here. Its an irritating combination of a lack of spirit and lack of freshness. We are quiet on the boards because there is nothing new to talk (or argue) about, and we are divided into cliques in game because there is no common threat or conscern. As far as im concerned, we need to start playing the part of the family we are supposed to be instead of acting like children bored with a toy. This is a proud strong guild with an ancient liniage, and I for one will not see it fall to the wayside. We WILL overcome this apathy that has taken us, and we WILL rise to the occasion.

On this note, I offer you a challange. Go out in the next week on a friendly and entierly pointless hunt with a member of the guild you have never hunted with before. Weither it be a quest to rid yew of all its mongbats, or an expedition to see how far through the gauntlet you can get with two people, just be together for the sake of being together. Try to understand the persons needs and desires, and do what you can to make them a reality. This is what families do, this is what WE do. If everyone in the guild who is active can do this one thing for me, you will fill me with a measure of pride that I cannot even measure with simple words. My thanks for listening.