Raids

Wallorn

First of all sorry Nada.

This guild has a serious problem...RAIDING...There are standard rules that have been set and 2 of the most simple

were not bieng observed.

One, raid time is 7pm, we gather a half hour prior, NOT WHEN YOU ALL FEEL LIKE IT... We lost this raid to LoD not

becuase they are a bad guild, but because we take TOO LONG to mobilize.

Second, When you join raid you put LFG up to facilitate building of grps...I looked many people did not have LFG, until my rant.

Also, cut the chatter in the raid channel, it is NOT there for your amusement, I repeat is NOT there for your amusement.

It is there for the raid leaders to build grps and get the raid off the ground, after that the channel is to be abandoned

for raid chat...IF you want to talk so badly: Put LFG grp and shut PIEHOLES until grps are made...then chatter in grp chat that is what it is for...

Long and short of it we need discipline on raids, Show up on TIME, Put LFG up and cut chatter until in grp.

How can you expect help on your epic if we cant epic other people to assist with yours...CLERIC EPICS are essential..

if we are to raid the way your all SAY YOU WANT to. So show us...its time to get it togther...

Lastly, if you feel the need to reply to this post to defend yourself then you prolly werent doing what you where supposed to in the first place.

NO More crying...we are gonna start laying down rules...and you will follow them or leave...once we all can handle the

simple stuff then things will mellow out...this is BS people.

Worst part is I'm not even mad...just disgusted and disappointed...we could be soooo much better.

i agree wallorn...i started calling for ppl to join channel an hour and a half before raid time....because ppl don't use this site....i am soooo sorry to say that you and i are both wasting our time posting this....and eldy's for getting the site and everyone elses for visisting becuase omg!there are 2 new posts!omfg!doh!it's the same ppl...double doh!same complaint....triple doh!only the ppl we talk to will see it....

For what it's worth I agree with Wally and Mcm. From what I have experienced in my 2 years of playing EQ this is a good guild (obviously Inny is not my first server, 3rd actually). The guild is relaxed enuf to let peeps be themselves and have fun, not a cast iron or rule thumping guild that totally takes away from the game. But, I do believe the members just need to take a step back and let the officers do what they need to in order to expodite raids and other events that we all participate in, including the objectives that Wally listed above.

On another note, I believe the ooc spamming was uncalled for and it should be remembered that everyone with our guild tag represents one another and that the leading officer should handle any disputes during a raid situation. Often times too many chiefs can lead to a bad situation.

Just to clarify, I know I'm not the guild's poster child and that I show up late (if at all) to raids. But, once there I do try to follow the guildlines for SLOT raids. (I'm a newbie to raids btw)

Again, just my 2 cp worth. Take it or leave it. Up to you.

Laters!!

Hi Gang read an posted I have read. wish i could of join this raid. but being a soccer dad has it dis-advantages.

but i feel your pain gang. when we learn from our mistakes and try to get them iron out as best and humanly possible .

be safe gang.

Wallorn WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go brother!!!!! (in the sense of course that we are family in this guild therefor you are all my brothers and sisters) :D It really ticked me off last night Rebma and I got done on the house a little early so we were gonna log in and Bam they shut my Cable connection down (I had it transfered to the house) DOH so no EQ for us last night...Anyway, This Post is in COMPLETE SUPPORT FOR YOU AND MCM..... First of all to you Wally it is great seeing you take a strong position on this its about time we all did...Mcm you are right Noone but the normal people will read this noone cares enough... I am hoping my Newsletter changes that.... However for those of you that do read this I will state it clearly... Everyone wants help for something in this game or you wouldnt be in a guild be it help for epics or those Uber Drops... Or whatever your reason, you are here for something.... If you can not do what is required and expected of you i.e. be on time to events listen to those in charge then dont expect to be here long. Short and simple....(if you couldnt tell people are getting tired of this) :)

People are going to start getting removed for being unable to follow directions and show up on time.

The officers have been too nice for too long. Raids are usually set up a week in advance, you need to take responsibility for being on time and knowing what is going on. It might "just be a game" but if your version of fun doesn't align itself with where the guild is going, you dont' belong. :)

Ok First off. That sounds like a threat.

if they are usually set up a week in advanced

this post is really off.

http://forums.thehonorempire.net/index....=ST&f=24&t=3204

now the date on this is 5-19-2003 that would be only two days in my book.

I understand wanting the group to be there 30 minutes prior. ok thats qewl.

I understand Putting THE LFG tag up to organize the raid party qewl too.

I understand keeping the raid channel clear for important information.

but Nurlaten there was only two days from the day this was posted. and if this is how you want to address something. it is hitting bad cords with some poeple.

I myself could not make it. as i said earlier. RL has priority over the "Game" I help when i can if i can. but lets learn from our mistakes and try again. and keep on trying till we get it right.

Hey Yall just want to clear up something before it gets out of hand... When ever we discuss (we being the officers of SLoT) we are NOT condeming people for not coming to raids if you are OFF LINE!!! If you can not make a raid because of RL obligations I say GREAT more power to ya... If you havent noticed Rebma and Synth are not around right now. We bought a house and are busy with RL right now... This is not looked down upon by the officers or Guild.. What IS looked down upon is Characters being ON LINE and not coming to raids... If you havent been on in a week and Log on to see a RAID forming guess what? YOU SHOULD BE THERE IMMEDIATELY. If you are ONLINE and hear people trying to form a raid BE THERE. If you know a raid starts at 7:00 be rdy to go at 6:30... Thats what we are saying... Simple.. Oh and Nova it is not Threatening it is what was discussed people will start being removed for not showing up to Raids when the are ON LINE (stressing that dont want any misunderstandings) They will also be removed for not listening on raids and causing strife... Why? because we want the best for YOU not US for YALL. What happens when you dont show up on TIME? People sit and wait around... Who wants to sit and wait? NOT ME!! I want to kill whatever we have to kill and get back to lvling thats what I want. What happens when you dont listen? Well 1 of two things happens the raid gets cancelled or 2 the big one WE ALL DIE... which means MORE WAITING..... I hate waiting... :lostit: Most people want their epics.. I know I do. We need to be organized and reliable and a well oiled Machine to get this done lets get it going ok? not trying to be nasty just trying to be a Great Guild that people look at and Say oh man SLoT's in the Zone someone BIG is going down tonight.... Who Doesnt Want to be a part of that? I want to be....

OK. Now I understand that if a raid is happening get there as quickly as possible. I can try my best to do this. I notice when i did get online last nite. that the raid should of been started but another guild was going in to make the kill and bad words were exchanged.

this was when i made it online mind you.

for Nurlaten post quote:

People are going to start getting removed for being unable to follow directions and show up on time.

needs to be handle In a positive way. (god, I'm sounding like my father in law) Just a better way to attack the beast to get the point across. I myself have put my epic quest on hold. since the full time guild people are getting the attention. (hey, i can wait I am not going anywhere to soon)

when its my turn to get help I hope i can get help other then that I am not worried.

does this make more sense?

Ok there ya go Nova :D when you logged on the raid Should have been started if it had been in progress no you would NOT have been asked to attend unless you could reach us safely.. If you could have reached us safely then you would have been (Expected) to attend..( I am using us even though I was Not there because I am part of a whole here) hehehe :lostit: Anyway, I can and will say this if you want your epic... Be prepared to help with others... You Will get out of this guild What you put into it. :lostit: If you dont put anything in? well I think that goes without saying...and yes you made sense Nova :) However Nurlaten is right People will start being removed for their inability to listen and Show up on time when they are ON LINE.....We will not apologize for this... People Must realize the reasoning behind this as I posted earlier... Promptness and Obedience are Essential in order for Everyone to have fun and get what they want or need....If they are not then they need to be in a guild that doesnt care (we do)

ALl in all though everyone please remember RL takes Precedence over EVERYTHING...

Synthania

The Wandering Wizard

Archived