May I be so bold as to suggest..

Wallorn

I am defenitely all for another work day there are some new zones rebma and I want to try out...Although Dulak was really incredible for loot....

and yes wally I understood about you wanting to make it a day for camping needed items for tradeskills and I am sure that people will be willing to do that make it part of the option this time... It wasnt really mentioned last work day.

Tradeskill camps...that sounds interesting..hehe

I need help with my tailoring badly and need to start working on my fletching again soon. The skill levels that I need to obtain are as follows...

Pottery 188 ~ currently 148

Tailoring 176 ~ currently 117

Blacksmithing 187 ~ currently 92

Fletching 194 ~ currently 102

Brewing 168 ~ currently 125

Jewel Crafting 184 ~ currently 183

All this is to obtain this ~

Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP

Slot: SHOULDERS

AC: 8

STA: +8 CHA: +8 WIS: +8 INT: +8

HP: +50 MANA: +50 SV FIRE: +8 SV DISEASE: +8

SV COLD: +8 SV MAGIC: +8 SV POISON: +8

Effect: Flowing Thought III (Worn)

Focus Effect: Zephyr of Brell

WT: 2.0 Size: SMALL

Class: ALL

Race: HUM BAR ERU ELF HIE DEF HEF DWF TRL OGR HFL GNM IKS VAH FRG

Pretty sweet huh?? :D:D:D

Then why dont they say that in the description of the quest...the creeps!

It will take FOREVER to get that high in tailoring!

I searched several sites and forums gathering the trivial info for the shawl, I am going to come to hate this quest :D:D

Yes, I'd go for a workday each month. I think that was what we were planning to do anyway if the last one was a success, which it was.

One a month? Oh come on yall :D Rebma and I were so excited about the last one we were hoping for every other week.....So even if yall decide once a month we will probably go on our own if yall dont mind....Geez once a month... How is the guild supposed to get money that way? :D LOL JK by the way you know Sarcasm? Anyway I am serious though if yall decide once a month Rebma and I will probably go ahead and dedicate another day... It was fun and we group for exp mostly anyway..

Synthania

ROFL.....I dont know what to do....I did not say workday as in for guild bank....and I URGE READ MY POSTS...I checked it was not missleading. I wanted a "workday" for TRADESKILL drops as well if intrest is there. For example, Do u realize how much acrylia this guild would be capable of harvesting in OnE day it would be awesome...just food for thought

OH and READ THE POST CAREFULLY....geez

Actually if you think about it Wallorn it woul dbe for the guild bank... (but only in an obscure round about way) :D I dont think anyone is actually Reading your posts wrong however when someone reads something they start thinking about it in their OWN terms which may be completely different than yours... This is not an insult it is actually a compliment Wally... You make people think and this is a good thing. :D Anyway this work day IS for the guild in the FORM of trade skill items... Sorry wally just being hard to get along with I have been agreeing too much lately ;) However I understood what you meant.

Rumblebore? Yes My friend this was a most excellent Idea.....Work Day Rocks... :D

Archived