raid to the hole

mcmichael

growle needs the high scale icon for his epic...i am unfamaliar with the zone,but nurlaten has offered to help with this raid.

if possible i would like to try and take Master Yael,this i am not sure of....

tenative day for raid is as of now monday the 19(?).short notice i know...but the date can be changed..would still like to do it sometime next week even if it isn' t monday.

please post here if you can make it.

I can probably make it if it is Monday evening, although I'd have to see once the time is definite. I have plans for the morning and afternoon.

Kaab will be there if I can make it. I will be on earlier than usual tuesday, wednesday and thursday. I can't be more specific right now. I wouldn't be able to be online earlier than Midnight EDT on Monday.

I also need to kill the High Scale, but he has a 4 hour spawn time so it isn't likely I'll get a shot at it anytime soon.

I dont know if Ill have chance to attend. However, I want all other shammys in guild to know that they need at least one more shm to assist in there. It was all Shawdar and I could do to slow everything. We got overrun several times. So the more the better.

Archived