Eldoran read this pls...

Wallorn

I was just told by Stafano that 3 people play his character. I asked because he seemed like the guy that I liked normally so I asked politely and he said in grp that three people play his character...its up to him but might want to advise him to not let them play. I warned him that the others are getting him noticed in a poor light. Anhow thought it was important considering earlier post of mine. Take care.

You're like our own P.I. Wally Happy Birthday! I had a sort of similiar problem before. I like to log on Kageto from time to time to KEI my group or myself and found out later that his guild forbid their members from having other people use their accounts. That just seems a little to far, as long as the person playing the account states if they are truly the owner of the account or a friend. Having us say that he can't let his friends play his account is kinda going over the line between real life and game life, however, we can require that if it isn't the owner of the account playing that they should state that they are a friend or whatever. Then, if Stafano can't control his friends and they continue to log in and don't say that they aren't really Stafano, then that is Stafano's fault and that would be reason to disband him from the guild. Sorry, if you didn't want me to respond, I know it's addressed to Eldoran, but I just wanted to add my previous experience with this kind of thing.

Oh just wanted to add that this reminds me of the time that my bf was logged on Altarial and told Eldoran (when he asked me to do something) to "screw off" or something along those lines :eatchicken: I think I had someone explain the situation to Eldy later, but it should have been apparent that that was obviously not me. Kageto and my bf (Isildur) do use my account on occasion, but it would be pretty easy to tell it's not me since I wouldn't be chatting in guild chat or grouping.

It wasn't "screw off" exactly.. I'll have to ask him what he said. I think he said it in guildchat though. I don't remember.. all i remember was being very embarassed (since i was very new to the guild at the time) and very angry at my bf ???

Ok one again. I dont know if its how I post or not but AGAIN I am misunderstood. NO one can dictate real life to anyone. I was not telling anyone to tell him he cant the word ADVISE ADVISE ADVISE ADVISE was used. I am damn near done with posting everytime I get on her some misread my posts and I am left DEFENDING myself constantly.....READ THE POST. THIS is not the first time I have had to say READ THE POST>

hehe yeah aaeodar did use hinil to buff us before my raid for ixi. he only killed you 7 times.. no biggie :D I understood your post wally, and i said that telling, or advising, a person to not let their friends play their account is taking it too far. All we can do is to tell them to say if they are the real staf, if we agree this should be a rule, and if they can't seem to abide by these rules, then certain decided upon actions should be taken.

I see nothing wrong with ADVISING people against certain actions. Personally I think the issue is dead since we all know what happened.

Then I think wait...this is very important..

This is about accountability more than anything else. Sony doesnt ask anything less of us. So if we just say well "we will ask if its the "real Stafano".

I call BS. Everyone needs to be accountable to the guild as a whole. If you all wish to test my theory, I will get my VERY annoying brother to play Wally for a week. When I come back and I am disbanded then I will immediatly ask to be reinstated because WELL FOLKS...Im Just Not Accountable...Sony thinks you are and our guild should too.

Now I clearly understand and enjoy playing with many of the people who play "Stafano and Zanthissar, however the other morning should show us clearly what happens with no accountablity...I was told "nicely" to stay out of his business because he doesnt involve the guild in his. Now I doubt this was the "Stafano" that we typically enjoy...but do I as an officer and a guildee have to worry everytime that someone new and unaccountable for his actions logs on..

Again I call BS. I got no response from "that" Stafano and he continued to act like an ass for the whole world to see...and heres the clincher folks...WHILE WEARING OUR GUILD TAG... We all getting the picture yet...

I dont want the various incarnations of Stafano or Zanth to go either and this is NOT what this post is about but rather how DO we hold people accountable. Personally I think you should all be alittle more concerned and if your not well then my friends...now I'm even more worried. You try dealing with a toon that wont acknowledge guild rules or authorities...I HAVE...its not pleasant... So ADVISE..OH yes we had better...Its a simple matter of telling someone nicely ...Hey bud your "friends" at "whereever" are screwing out of your guild membership.Your account. Talk to them.

Now before we all down play this post...I want you all to look back at a current posting before we knew Stafano was Schizophrenic....heheh. There were SEVERAL concerned and even alittle talk of thinking of disbanding him.

I urge you all to REALLY consider this topic. While I find Alts posts illuminating...her exp is not really the same...we are talking about and entire group of people almost 24/7 plalying these characters....my question is simple...I am normally not on early in the morning...what is happening to our standing in the EQ community while all the officers are asleep?

OH STILL NOT CONCERNED...well at this point I would be compelled to use strong verbage. TO POUND the hazards into your skulls...Enuff said have a nice day.

Woot Wallorn You go boy :D Pound away :D I think that after reading that post I am defenitely concerned. Anyone that isnt well I am also concerned...about them..

Sony does say that noone is allowed to use your account....(not even family) I disagree witht the no family part) and that in doing so you are breaking the user agreement license.... What can we do?

Require that if you are not the owner of the account you go anon? (I then think that if he gets reported to GM's and his account banned because of Others actions well thats his fault)

Require that all players of your account abide by the guild rules... Or well no guild for you. Harsh? Yes.. Needed I believe so. Even I have told Eldoran that if mine and Rebma's little problem with her Ex Drakisis gets to be a major stink (begins causing problems everywhere) we will disband from the guild.... Why you may ask? TO SAVE THE GUILD NAME...that is the most important thing I believe our good name It is what SLoT is founded on what everyone sees "Sacred Legion of Tunare" its the first thing that pops in your head when you hear that name... Our Good name... Lets keep it and not let it get Tarnished

Yeah going anon is another good idea. I know that Kageto usually makes me anon when he uses Altarial. I still don't see a problem with others using a person's account, as long as they state that they are not the real owner and don't cause problems. We should make this part of our charter as soon as we decide on what exactly it is we want to say. Maybe something like, if someone else uses your account, they must state that they are not you and must be anon and if they start causing problems, then they will be warned, but after 1 warning, they will be disbanded.

Archived