In guild sparring contest

I was wondering how many pll would be interested in having a sparring contest say either once a week or once a month. I am willing to put this together only if we have an adequate amount of interest. Of course the Codex ROE will be in full force. We can either have it all against all, or set it up to be one on one, whatever the group likes. Post a note here if your interested and willing to attend and have some honorable PvP action. Its just a different way to play the game and might be of some interest to the guildmembers who dont venture into Fellucca, plus this way you can experience it without the fear of lost items!!

P.S. this does NOT apply to Marcas!! Happy Birthday! j/k!!

Edited by LukkanMortain

The free for all idea intrigues me, as almost all tournies are 1v1 or 2v2. I think it might aid in showing a few younger members the difference between dueling and sparring, and just how chaotic it can be. Either way though, assuming I am not working or such, I shall be there.

OK since i seem to have about 4 ppl interested, I was thinking about a team contest. I havnt heard of any events for this Saturday, so how does 9pm EST sound?? We wil pick a place, somewhere with some sort of boundaries, in which will be called the "fair play" area. That way if members are in the realm but not willing to participate, they can be safe.

One team will wear one color robe, other team another. Codex ROE applies to heals and deaths. First team to successfully kill all other team, declared winner. Im not old enough to have any good prize. But if any elder wishes to donate a pirze, that would be greatly appreciated. Leave me some feedback as to any suggestions you have, or if the time needs to be changed.

While I love this idea, unfortunatly those blood sucking .... People... yeah... that I call employers have required me to work saturday nights. Perhaps one of these weeks we can do one on fridays, but until then I cannot partake. Either way, if you guys come up with any good prize ideas let me know, Ill be glad to contribute where I can.