Summer Time

Altarial

As of May 21st I will be back at home for the summer, with only 1 phone line!!! This means I won't be in EQ very much. Maybe from 9-11ish PM EST weekdays and 10ish PM - 1ish AM on Saturdays. I will be working a lot more and sharing the phone line with my sister at nights, so when you're all grouping and killing things remember that little orange cleric in the back of your mind for she will return again :) I'll keep up to date with the messageboard and play as much as I can, but between work, vacations, and summer classes (and mean dad's who want to make their poor daughters suffer) I really won't be on very often. Just wanted to let you all know my upcoming situation and the reason why I won't be attending raids as often or logging in as often.

Yes Alt, you will be missed :0 but before you go, would ya just bash Eldy one last time in the guild MOTD? :) anyhow as of the third Monday of June I'll be MIA for awhile too so you aren't alone Alt. Thats when my daughter comes to spend the summer with me and I'll be spending time with her for a couple months and won't be around too much either. :(

Archived