Has to be said....

Wallorn

Yes I will acknowledge that I was late...everyone can goof and I did. However, it is BS that I am in a guild that cannot even provide a Rogue for a simple task. I think any other guild that heard of our inablitiy to do this due to not having a rogue of all classes would laugh us out of Inny. This is NOT Nurlatens problem. He shouldnt have to scamper to find a rogue. Typically a very available class. Sorry just dont think this is acceptable. I mean whats next? NO shammys. No wars. I am disgusted. For those that know me....you should be saying wow ok there is a problem...I just dont post like this.

We don't have many rogues in the guild.. it's not our fault. We can't except the few rogues to be on every single raid. It's no one's fault.. it just happens. A raid during the week isn't the best time anyway. Maybe we should just go out and recruit rogues then, but that doesn't mean they'll be available all the time.

We have 3 rogues that play in the guild, lukiee, dyl (who hasn't been active recently), and stooski. One of the three of them isn't required to be online at all times.

It's just an unfortunate event that occured. We can't always have every class at a raid. I take some of the blame for not contacting a rogue beforehand. I checked with all the rogues i knew online, one was afk, one was in chardok doing royals and the third was about to log. It's a shame we couldn't get it done, but like i said in the other post, we will be back.

And wally you were the only shaman and originally the only warrior was riego (mcm showed up later), only one cleric was present too. Overall it was a terrible showing and there is nothing complaining about it now will do.

The thing that bothered me more was how late everyone was. The raid was supposed to start at 8. There were 5 of us in the chat channel at 8 and rumble was on stromm waiting to log in. Zymmit got so frustrated that he went and did something else. I was about to call the whole thing off even if we had a rogue because of the lack of people.

Agreed on the showing and time Nurl as I already stated. Still mob could have been done with what we had would have been ok that mob is not that tough but would have taken longer. I still say inability to produce a rogue is very bad. Alt I disagree raids for epic pieces has been posted by Nurl to be on Wednesday for a long long time now. I also disagree that week days are not good. I cannot be here on weekends often. I am usually on Sunday at the earliest. Besides as I said Wednesdays are epic days not baring the ones on the weekends. I also disagree that it is "not" our fault there are not many rogues. Lately there not many anything in our guild as the officer meeting clearly showed when we did class leaders. I am not backing down on this. Its a very SERIOUS problem. In the future I wont be the only one affected by this and we will lose yet another grp of guildees. Enuff said....

OK,

I know I am not being criticized but will say this:

I ran rumble there and camped him so he would be immediately available when I logged onto Inny. I didnt want to get him in a group or working smithing and to be late or essentially interrupted during a successful skill-up session in Smithing (we know how rare those come along).

I was on Stromm because I could easily camp at any moment and be onto inny quickly, not unlike logging onto an alt.

Part of me thinks being on Stromm violates my time on Inny. But it is a game and I find the newer challenges on Stromm attractive, but Inny gives me the higher end play and has all the existing friends I want and desire in this game. So I will wrestle my guilt down. Besides, wasn't our setting up the Slotfriends channel so that people besides Slot members as well as people playing on other servers could log into that channel and see what is happening?

And when I am playing, I do log into one or both of the Slot channels so I am up to date on things. (Except yesterday...hehe)

Anyways, the event was a bust but we will find a way to make it happen wally -

A)i apologize for being late

B)i am sorry it did not happen

C)during the last week,becuase i have been on a vacation(strange as it may seem) i have gotten less done than normal....friends have been coming over and wanting to do stuff because they know i don't have to get up at an ungodly hr....i have had to bail on a group a couple times cuz friends have showed and i hope everyone realizes that it isn't something i do on regular basis.

hehe,i am not apologizing for having a real life........just explaining that for the last week or so i may have been doing some things out of character and the basic reason for them.....

Archived