Expressing interest

Some of you know me from the UO world, Im Lukkan Mortain. I was interested in exploring this realm, but havnt a clue to the jist of this area. Would someon be so kind as to give me the run down on this realm?? Or point me to a site that has this information. Also, would there be room for me in this guld if i do choose to venture here?? Thank you for your time, oh and, hi there Wolf,Balandar,Martok,Greg,Borg!!!

The main site is http://www.shadowbane.com

You will find a wealth of knowledge on the site including background lore etc... Character creation if you choose to enter Shadowbane is a lot more complex than some other worlds and requires a lot of thought and planning beforehand which those of us in the realm already can certainly help you with.

WOW, you guys are right, character creation is a whole different animal here. Im gonna have to do some reading on this for a little bit, Wanna be prepared unlike i was returning to UO. If Ida known all about AOS then, hehe. If I have any questions, can I ask you guys?? Id like to have a character as close to Lukkan in UO. But ill have to read up a little.

Archived