Hate

Synthania

Figured I would post this here too so that peeps that arent members could reply if they wanted :p

Woot Now that was fun..... For those of you that missed the Hate Raid last night we had a blast. For an average of 13 peeps with a max of 14 we rocked. We took out a really cool looking Dragon broodling a bunch of clerics and a boss mob. I mean we had a great time. Even the end when we all got Wiped (except the cleric that camped and Torzam who FD) even that was Fun. All I know is I saw 2 of the little Dragon Broodlings (they looked like liches) and about 5 other mobs... One of which is almost completely MR and the others that just swarmed us over :smash: Woot Lets plan some more of those raids Anyway Thanks yall for a great raid. :D

Synthania

Ugh! I got kicked off of the comp cause my bro turned off the power strip and i flipped out on him and almost broke my hand on him hehe. Glad you had fun, I had fun in the little time I was there, plus they lowered the cost of the stones in a patch so we could go more often. It's a very fun plane to fight in and Im hoping to do it again sometime.

Also, fear would be a cool plane to raid, never been there, but I'd be willing to come and see the scenery, watch a blood soaked sunset, run up to Cazic Thule and throw a rock at him seconds before being squashed...

For those of you who actually visit Inny.com (cough) you will know that T-W-Th are open raid days, where you do not have to schedule a raid. It is on the weekends, when more people are likely to be available, that scheduling is required.

SO as much as I was also a little perturbed at the short notice, I also realize that there wil be times in EQ when a mob spawns and we wil need to scramble on almost no notice to get there to engage it.

And yeah - it was fun.

Glad u pointed that out Rummy...it is important for everyone to know that at times we will need and expect full guild support at times (those who are on) when we have to just grab a mob with no planning.

Aye, I agree and on that note I apologize to Altarial for not being available to go on the hate raid for her Freind Kageto (who I might add helped us in Fear alot) If I didnt have to get up for work like I did I would have loved to go.... Please give Kageto my apologies. Hope that we can eventually be more available for spur of the moment activities....

Synthania

The Wandering Wizard

Lvl 50

Archived