The Fall of Xanten

Martok

Who would have thought that the forces of the Mountain Giant Alliance would ever be on the same side as Lex Talionis?

Hundreds of soilders were dispatched from across the lands... From the far corners of the frozen island, from the desert wasteland, and from the lush forests they came. They came with one common purpose: the destruction of Denied and their city called Xanten.

Four days of war seemed like an eternity, with many casualties on all sides. In the end, the city of Xanten was no more, their inhabitants spread out and homeless.

This is a great day for those of the participating guilds. Much has been sacrificed (gold) to obtain this victory.

The first great enemy has been conquered.......now that Xanten has fallen, Shadowhaven is the obvious next choice. The Brotherhood of Shadows has been marked. Once Shadowhaven falls, the great alliance of guilds is over.

What new threats will we face in the future?

The citizens of ARDAN are ready for whatever might come.

***Special thanks to the following members who helped in tonights final battle at Xanten:

Colin

Ariannerhod

Feel

Samuel

Rheannon

Vankor

(and even one dirty lexican)

I was proud to fight along side you this eve.

FOR THE GLORY OF ARDAN

I am not certain but I beleive Brotherhood of Shadows has capitulated or is in the act of some form of surrender. Last night there was discussion on what levy was to be imposed on them for thier past actions.

Also.......A personal thanks to Samuël for teaching me how to put an UMLOUT into typing......heheheh

Matrim, all you gotta do is remember to take your armor off when you bathe :smash:

Sure that means you'll have to clean your armor separately, but it's well worth the extra effort

Archived