Synthania

Ahhh Svinter must we discuss this? You are an Enchanter. When you think enchanter you think peaceful scenes not Fire and Mayhem. However I am a wizard and my Title invokes scenes of Destruction and Chaos. My Avatar fits my Title yours however does not. I am the Bringer of Fire and Ice, I am the bringer of Death and Pain. Look closely and in the scene you will see your undoing, you will see inside Hopelessness and Fear. Your avatar should bring peace and a strength that is felt not seen. Yes I understand you can bring destruction also but it is more of the mind not of the elements. So on that note :alcoholic: you chose a new one hehehe

Synthania

Wizard in Training

p.s. besides I will be getting a new one when I come up with one :D

I can nuke for 528 mind you and have a 700dmg dot, so shut yer yap! And most of the time in groups Im debuffing, destrucion also-ish. PLUS! I had it first so (sticks tounge out at Synth) Naaaa!!!!

You look at only the surface of the enchanter class, I am only 20% mind buff. ???

First let me say Altarial yes there is a spot to get them. They have a list of them on your character page. (look under avatars) At least I think thats the page. Second.... Svinter... I DUO with a 55 Chanter every night. I know their Strengths and their weaknesses. I actually Play Her character from time to time while she is cooking dinner or cleaning something and you know what? noone ever noticed. Now as to you having it first nanananahhhh it fits my character better. You may not admit it but my character is stronger than yours (not better just stronger) yours is more versatile. neither is better than the other just more adept at differnt things....... so as to you having it first just because you have something does not mean that you have the right to posses it.. ??? if someone comes along that the thing fits better wouldnt it be the right thing to do to just pass it along and not whine about it? :blink: Anyway, see ya tonight Svin

Synthania

Wizard in Training

Yeah Altarial WOOT!!!! Solved that problem really quick didnt ya? :D

And Rumblebore? ROFL

Synthania

Wizard in Training

Will only consider myself a real wizard after I have completed my apprenticeship....and then still a novice wizard...for a while need to set up a criteria that all wizards should be based on :)

Archived