Runemaster is up

Balandar

Even with a small group of 15 members (which is where we are now), If each member is able to donate an average of 50k per week (which is really only a couple hours of exp grouping, less if you are specifically gold farming), we would be able to bank 750k into the strongbox. The excess will be able to go towards enhancements and upkeep of the city. As our membership base grows, so to will the strongbox, so long as we all genuinely put the good of the city before our own personal gain, especially in the short term.

That is great news!

What do we buy next?

And I agree Wolf. As long we are very good at sharing items and runes with other guildmembers there shouldn't be any reason for people to horde gold anyway. Donating 50k a week each should be no problem for Jas and I. I look forward to watching the city grow.

-Maester Zemach

I'm happy to give all the gold I'm not spending on training and weapon/armor repairs to the guild. Of course, a woman's gotta shop every now and again, but other than that...

Seriously, though, I love feeling like I've helped to build something, that's the main draw of this game for me. That feeling of community, and friendship, as we work towards a common goal. You'll have to get my next week's donation from Maester Z, as I won't be around, but he should have no trouble finding the time to make money from both of us. :o)

Jas

Archived