My absence

Lolanya1

I have a brief announcement to make:

I'm pregnant. 31 weeks by the end of this day. So there's no holding back now. No idea, girl or boy, due June 13.

Anyway... I am addicted to this damn game! I will be playing as I can between now and then (and after when I can manage time constraints) but expect my available time to begin to decrease in the next few weeks. I wanted to let all of you - all of you that read the boards - know what to expect from me.

In my absence, my fiance' will be (and in the past, has) playing some of my characters. His name is Matthew, Matt for short. I call him MM (Matthew Michael) or just M. I'm sure he wants me to be talking about him to my EQ guildmates, but what the heck :p

I have asked him to identify himself as not me if questioned directly while soloing, and to go with the flow when grouped with the guild. He is one of the people who got me started with this game, so he knows a bit about what's what in EQ, but he "retired" about 18 months ago. (Retired is not exactly the word I'd use, since he let his 60 warrior rot in Veeshan's Peak, but he calls it that.)

Since he sometimes sits with me when I play, he has seen some of the guild logistics and personalities - especially you Lukiee/Windiien :) - so hopefully, he will fit right in.

Ok, enough chatter. See you in-game.

Shan

Archived