Intra-guild trading

Valshea

It occurs to me that we have a number of members with different skills :cry:

That being said, it costs some of us very little (other than our time) to acquire certain items, some items however are beyond the grasp of some players, but it seems like there should be some good opportunities for bartering. That being said, it might be interesting for people to post a wishlist of items they want as some of us might have piles of extra lying around and being willing to trade for something that they can't easily acquire :)

So, I shall start by posting a list of things that I want and things that I'd have that I'd be willing to barter with :)

Stuff I want:

skull candle, brazier, stacked books, lamppost, hanging armor, tarot cards, smithing PS, 120 Magery, Med, Eval scrolls, newbie scissors, closed barrel, reg reduce mage armor

Stuff I have to barter with:

Clothing bless deeds, tailoring PSes 105,110,115, garg pickaxes, prospector tools, dc/shadow/copper runics, powder of temperment, SOSes, colored nets, metal chests, luck items, magic armor/weapons, dragon slaying instruments, thorns, seeds (and probably some stuff I'm forgetting)

So post your wishlists and lets see if we can do some trading :)

--Valshea

I could be mistaken, but I think all the "newbie" items got squashed with the release of AoS.

Nothing is really newbyfied anymore.

But for a wish list: Low Reg Cost suit.

In trade: Hmm, don't have much. Willl my soul do?

Hmm, well my dagger still seems to be newbiefied even though it doesn't say "blessed" or anything like that. I'm not sure, maybe you are right.

Does your lower reg cost suit need to be mage armor? I have some decent pieces if the answer is no, otherwise pieces will become available as I get better ones :cry:

I have a skullcap of lower reg cost 10% if you are intested.

--Valshea

lower reg cost suits are evil....

once you start using one it gets to the point where you cant stand to have to carry any items around and when it gets worn out you'll want to scrap your mage. Also, it costs a fortune in insurance. I pay like 10k gold every time I die. If my bank box has no gold in it the suit will cease to exist o_0

lower reg cost suits are evil....

once you start using one it gets to the point where you cant stand to have to carry any items around and when it gets worn out you'll want to scrap your mage. Also, it costs a fortune in insurance. I pay like 10k gold every time I die. If my bank box has no gold in it the suit will cease to exist o_0

Erm, why would your suit get worn out? Are you neglecting proper maintenance of your armor? :p

--Brianna GM Smith, 103 Tailor :)