With deepest regret

With deepest regret I must announce that I am forced to sell much of what I have aquired over the past 68+ months over several accounts to pay the bills. It is not without much thought that I came to this decision. Of course if guildmates desire anything I have I will give them the first chance to buy things before I place them on E-Bay but I can't afford to give them away, nor can I afford to ask for less than the prices I will set on certain items. With luck I will gather enough funds through the sale of the least ammount of things and be able to continue to keep my Brightblade account active at the very least. If I had my way this would not happen but reality must take precedence and the welfare of my family must supercede any and all friendships in and out of game. Again I am truely sorry about this PGoH.

As far as my role as Praetorian Prefect is concerned I would prefer not to step down until the final die is cast and the Brightblade account is sold.

Thank you for your understanding and again I am sorry.

-BB

Im sad to hear this, and extremely unhappy that such circumstances have come about. I hope you are able to get the money you need and the happiness you seek, and wish you the best. Thank you for letting us all know, and once again, i wish it were otherwise.

Youre doing the right thing, dont be sorry about that. I had to quit UO altogether 2 years ago for family reasons. Dont regret it at all. By the looks of it, UO will be around for a long time. The most fun of this game is seeing the skills raise as you go. If I knew how you guys could have so many Gm chars, Id be right there with you guys!!

BB, when you see me on, and have some time, Ill do what I can and purchase a few things. Im not rich at all, but Ill always help!! :p