We need to recruit more people.

Balandar

Not sure how we can go about this, perhaps just hang out in KC and Khar. In any case, we will need more people, not only for our future city, but for GS. Seems there are plans already of people handing out keys to our doors, or teleporting in and unlocking them... or some such non-sense. So keep your eyes open, else you may end up with a dagger in your back.

• 2 weeks later...

We need at least 3 members to form a hunting party outside Khar or KC and train the young that we come across and use the force to guide them away from the dark side(Lexican).

I have tried this solo with Ariannerhod and failed to get a single person. I think we need to have at least 3 people so we have better coverage.

I have found that there are a LOT of Honorable r1-r2's out there with no clue as to what guild they wish to join.

MGA location is such a distance from the young starter towns, we need to go to them.

to guide them away from the dark side(Lexican).

the true evil is Denied

You'll see that in time. I just hope it's not too late.

I am intendin on making a newb to level up that is part of BoB whilst he is young. I'll pull in the rogues and encourage them to get their other (read:weaker) characters into DoA

Kidding bout the weaker comment :) Well maybe I am... Heheh come dance in the shadows with BoB!

Archived