CoV

Saite

Everyone that has maxed CoV please post here, trying to see how many people we have that could possibly go on a raid to Dragon Necropolis. There is some very good drops here as well as decent exp.

Thanks... :):(

Do you have to have it maxed? I am dubious at the moment to the wyverns in CS and was able to attend a ToV raid. Or was Dragon Necropolis the place that was on the way to ToV with the dragon that saw through invis? Hehe, well obviously I don't know what Dragon Necropolis is. Do you know of a good website that explains it well? There are so many things going on right now, that gaining CoV faction has slipped behind, but if enough people are maxed, then I will try and max out also.

Lola is maxed, Shan is Dubious.

As another character, I was KoS to CoV and played for about 4 or 5 hours in DN. The issue is getting to the zone-in, but sup cammo or invis takes care of that.

SoE helps too.

CotH is supreme!!!!

Other than that, CS is easy to run through even KoS. Sirens you can camp-trick through. And if, you're fast enough and know where you're going, you can touch the zone-in to DN without cammo or invis in WW. (But SoE or DMF and SoW are essential! Run3 and Lev or DMF work too.)

DN has different factions than WW/ToV/CS/anywhere else. No mob here cares if you have CoV alliance. There are two competing groups of rat-types in the lower caves. Zlandicar the dragon, who has his own faction, hates all, unless you build faction in the zone by camping the Paebala rats. In fact, killing Zlandicar raises CoV faction!!!!!!

The traps and phasing spiders drive me nuts all the time, best to have range gear as a caster, and SoW/Run3/JBoots as a melee. 1 moment you're fighting a phase spider, the next there are 10 DB beetles on the group! Someone tripped a beetle trap!

Decent exp if you are 58+, awesome exp if you are 51+. Best in groups of 12 or more for a raid here. Expect long CR's as most everything sees invis. Lost of wandering mobs, too.

Shan

Archived